Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited + Terror vs TLP - Late Night F2p Prep -

Elmos

12581976.png

On Saturday Night, The Last Pures approached Unlimited with a late night prep. They wanted us to pick an ally such as Sv, Terror since they were former lpcs. Terror had some people on so they decided to do it with us.

We massed up for a bit and got ready. Rules were 1 def, all off, and TLP giving us a few number advantages due to our combat average around 85, and theirs about 100+. A few people decided to go on their higher pures but our combat average didn't ever pass 88 the whole prep.

This was purely for fun, and respect to Terror & TLP for participating in this event with us!

unlimitedn.png

Unlimited + Terror Vs TLP

Round 1- They defended at some rocks a bit north of the western center spot. We rushed in and got to a great start. They started to drop some of us while being down by a lot but we still managed to take the win.

Unlimited Starting, 23
Unlimited Ending, 16
TLP: Starting: 20
TLP Ending: 0

Round 2- This round was pretty intense. Unlike the previous round, we got off to a bad start and they pretty much evened it out at around 17-17 and both clans kept close numbers until we finally took the advantage at around 12-10 and finished off strong.

Unlimited Starting, 23
Unlimited Ending, 9
TLP Starting: 19
TLP Ending: 0

Round 3- The pkri, we found out that they were getting wilderness rule items (addy,dung,corrupt) so we told ours to get it too but not much people had time to, so we rushed in trusting our +4 but unfortunately we couldn't match TLPs superiority when it comes to wilderness rules. Great performance TLP.

Unlimited Starting: 25
Unlimited Ending: 0
TLP Starting: 21
TLP Ending: 14-15?

Was a fun prep and once again thanks to Terror and TLP for participating!

unlimitedn.png

tBSWM.png

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

I don't see Activation name on this topic, so why are you guys trying to turn this into a Activation vs Unlimited topic? Quit trying to get attention to make yourself relevant.

Good job UL + T.

xdf1vq.png

I don't see Activation name on this topic, so why are you guys trying to turn this into a Activation vs Unlimited topic? Quit trying to get attention to make yourself relevant.

Good job UL + T.

ascent closed so now u go to activation trips etc

Y7NnK.png

nice excuse alex

RS Name: Poonslayer3

Current Clan: Activation|Ascent

IRC Nick: Fatman

Ide...

I thought I was new...

Dem W57 massers yo

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Good job UL + T.

ascent closed so now u go to activation trips etc

That's statement was against Activation meaning idk why Massing and Ben is bringing Activation/Unlimited rivalry into this topic ? Idk where you get your facts but they're wrong lol. But Ascent is perfectly fine we do what we want to do when we want to do it. And I haven't been to any other clans events, I don't like 95% of the clans so why would I go to their trips?

xdf1vq.png

Terror Held UL's members up

@Elmo

Wasn't your win, Terror won it for you :]

You do know our prep record against them when they were LPC right?

We lost to them I think twice out of ten or so preps?

ye they carried doe

Not sure why you're even talking when you'd get 3-0ed by us

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Missed it :( lpcs/mpcs>hpcs :D gf guyz

Losing a round when 5 up, such quality.

Wasnt ur combat average around 100 in the prep lol plus ours was 88 besides its just a prep

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance