Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking for active warring clan

ventura2013

Browsing through here all the requirements feature str lvls and it is hard for me trying to find a clan seeing as how im primarily a range pure.

If you have a spot for me please accept me :)

63 cmb

76 range

68 magic

65 hp

And i just started few days ago, will be getting 99 range soon, 50k chins in my bank then mage after that.

#Activate man, Check us out on Youtube.

Here is our website feel free to register

http://activationrs.com/index/

PM an OP on Irc for the ts3 info and speak to one of our ranks if you're interested in joining

I Cant think of a better clan for you, your starts are great for w57 pking which we do alot of.

Im sure you'll fit in great with the community we've built up aswell :D

Anymore questions PM me on these forums

By all means activation we have a great community and a lot of fun with inners mini's and w57 pk trips during the weekdays. We have alot of fun in TS3 and would love to have you check us out activationrs.com or #activate pm on irc "fatman" or these forums and we can get you verified and what not.

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent