Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Fun Friday

PiCHAM

120617032757.png

We peaked at 19 Spartans for this Fun-Ass Friday. Thanks for the flame-free fight SV and Hi <3 Oh, and Z enith n CP :):D

eftube.png

HaM|Devan's POV

AgeEyeraqi's POV

120617032818.png

Round 1 vs SV

Exiled Force Starting:16
SoVereign Starting:16

Exiled Force Ending:13
SoVereign Ending:0

120617032818.png

Round 3 vs SV

Exiled Force Starting:18
SoVereign Starting:18

Exiled Force Ending:10
SoVereign Ending:0

120617032818.png

Exiled Force vs Hostility

Exiled Force Starting:18
Hostility Starting:16

Exiled Force Ending:11
Hostility Ending:0

120617032818.png
www.clan-ef.com
#Clan-EF
Ts.clan-ef.com

PIC DUMP

121005180211.png

121005180301.png

121005173822.png

121005174011.png

121005174735.png

121005174755.png

121005174047.png

121005174357.png
YIOvM.png

got our **** 2getha in the PCL vs yall.

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

We did better facing you guys @ the PCL.

Comprende?

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

Comprende?

Like tbh shut up, your not even good your clan is nothing, ur all from w57 minus like 6 people. All you do is make excuses and hack. You are nothing compared to EF just stop pretending you are. No one thinks your any good there just nice cuz they hope you will close into them and anything else you think is just your own stupidity.

john_stewart_facepalm.gif

Oh boy, I apologize EF.

It appears, i have offended young sithlord and now he brings drama into your nicely written topic.

For the sake of keeping this topic clean, imma end it with good fight and good night.

sm3i2p.png

SV

sv gave us the **** 2nd round of the prep not gonna lie

thanks for EVERY clan keeping it flame free <3

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

Comprende?

What the f*ck did you just ******* say about me, you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in ''gorilla'' warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f&cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*cking dead, kiddo.

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

Comprende?

What the f*ck did you just ******* say about me, you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in ''gorilla'' warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f&cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*cking dead, kiddo.

ipqveg_zps1e1cd818.gif

Still love ya.

sm3i2p.png

SV

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

Comprende?

Like tbh shut up, your not even good your clan is nothing, ur all from w57 minus like 6 people. All you do is make excuses and hack. You are nothing compared to EF just stop pretending you are. No one thinks your any good there just nice cuz they hope you will close into them and anything else you think is just your own stupidity.

yo yo yo yo are terror closing to re-open resistance?

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

Comprende?

yo yo yo yo are terror closing to re-open resistance?

Hope so, resistance was way better then terror.

sm3i2p.png

SV

gf tho

wat

Vid=Before PCL

Comprende?

wow........................ eastlink is scary

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png