Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Terror F2P PK Trip FT.SV,CP,E,EF,W,Hi,Foe

Ex-

terrorb_zpsf549128c.png

[16:19] <Ex> fight us
[16:19] <`batman> kk sec
[16:21] <`batman> 10 minutes
[16:29] == No such nick/channel: `batman

Sovereign hiding and ending early? Can it be? Expected.

P.S I feel sorry for CP, gave them a few fights today seeing as they're incapable of fighting clans of their caliber.

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

terrortube_zps60a14b07.png

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

Terror vs Enormity

Our first fight of the day, we found Enormity at hillz decided to rush and took them out fairly easily. The loots were great, and the fun was plentyful. Thanks enormity for the fight!

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

Terror vs Wreckless/Foe

We were fighting wreckless around spider village we had killed almost every one of them and right as that was done FOE crashed. We hit foe, he stayed in a steady clup and slowly started to clear FOE, we almost had them when FI rushed and we dipped out. Thanks for the fights!

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

Terror vs E/Hi

We found Enormity at green hill, we hit them they ran south into single very quickly when HI was found running up to GH to fight us. We hit HI very quickly and cleared them up around north gh, it was then that Enormity rushed we went north, then got a fall in and rushed them south clearing both of the clans again and chased HI all the way to level 1.

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

We had many fun fights, thanks to all the clans that fought us, we also hit ef/hz who gave us good fights but our numbers were able to crush them. Finally a shout out to sv who was running from us all day, we cleared them in single and their mass invites. Was funny, hacking got you no where. Guess you'll need to find a new way to compete.

cooltext775015721.png

121006162439.png

121006174239.png

121006170123.png

121006165130.png

121006161706.png

Like what you saw?
Check us out @ www.terror-rs.com
IRC: #terror

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didnt clear anything, and didnt even clear us in 1v1 l0l we just went multi, and you didnt follow. LOL.

You hacked, couldn't compete, and got cleared. Ty 4 loots. I think our loots=more than you hacked from our members hahaha. thanks for losing like always.

lol u didnt clear **** no1 could attack u but 3 people

Dw vid will be up soon =D

Okay vid of 50 clueless 70s with addy

Or vid of Hi with those awful white cloaks walking down to edgeville in shame after a failed attempt at a 2v1 vs Terror

Kirby im sure Foe+Mm+Fi had 25- than us so ty for ur concerns lol :whistling:

Ty for fights tho :) shout to cp for makin every mpc run from them but atleast we gave u a fight lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

you didnt clear anything, and didnt even clear us in 1v1 l0l we just went multi, and you didnt follow. LOL.

You hacked, couldn't compete, and got cleared. Ty 4 loots. I think our loots=more than you hacked from our members hahaha. thanks for losing like always.

SV is 100 times better then you they actually beat mm in a matched 30v30 round and ur clan loses to cp 20v50 just close this pile of **** already l0l

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

But we didn't give you any loot , LOL! you didn't even fight us, nor kill us in non multi because your members dont even have stats.

like mustafa said, 50 clueless lvl 70 idiots in addy

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

lol u didnt clear **** no1 could attack u but 3 people

Dw vid will be up soon =D

Okay vid of 50 clueless 70s with addy

Or vid of Hi with those awful white cloaks walking down to edgeville in shame after a failed attempt at a 2v1 vs Terror

no **** because no1 could attack you in lvl 15 u dumb retard anyways im out

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

But we didn't give you any loot , LOL! you didn't even fight us, nor kill us in non multi because your members dont even have stats.

like mustafa said, 50 clueless lvl 70 idiots in addy

Your propaganda is failing along with your **** clan m8.

I just don't get why sv always loses... They can't even win with anything they attempt to do.. Gosh I just don't get why they always lose... :/

i believe your talking about your clan m8. LOL

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png