Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Terror F2P PK Trip FT.SV,CP,E,EF,W,Hi,Foe

Ex-

Every clan says terror is pathetic and ****. Face the facts you mass recruited because you were so dissapointed on the loss last saturday.

The 40 def you gave our kids carried :teehee:

LOL

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj, but i think you're biting off more than you can chew by flaming clans that have been along a lot longer than you have been.

Not flaming at all.

ok.

Sovereign is ass bro.

P.S I feel sorry for CP, gave them a few fights today seeing as they're incapable of fighting clans of their caliber.

Sovereign hiding and ending early? Can it be? Expected.

let's see how this turns out for you rofl.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

gj, but i think you're biting off more than you can chew by flaming clans that have been along a lot longer than you have been.

Not flaming at all.

ok.

Sovereign is ass bro.

P.S I feel sorry for CP, gave them a few fights today seeing as they're incapable of fighting clans of their caliber.

Flaming a clan we've punished for 3 months straight isn't anything that will come back to bite us m8, and pertaining to the CP bait, we wuv CP.

Btw the vids up.

Not flaming at all.

ok.

Sovereign is ass bro.

Well Sv ran from us after hackin a couple of our members for def

And besides T and W wat clan gave Cp alot of action?

@Perfect- ur dissapointin lol...

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Every clan says terror is pathetic and ****. Face the facts you mass recruited because you were so dissapointed on the loss last saturday.

we didn't mass recruit though silly, you did... L0l.. And your pathetic you hacked us cuz you couldn't compete and you can't compete still. Thanks for your loots idiot! Stop mass recruiting and hacking!

http://imgur.com/5uoAn

And besides T and W wat clan gave Cp alot of action?

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

well after watching the vid, its obvious you guys out pulled us. so gratz on your "win" and see yall next week.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Not flaming at all.

ok.

Sovereign is ass bro.

Flaming a clan we've punished for 3 months straight isn't anything that will come back to bite us m8, and pertaining to the CP bait, we wuv CP.

Btw the vids up.

M8 you have punished and accomplished nothing since your clan has been open.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

we didn't mass recruit though silly, you did... L0l.. And your pathetic you hacked us cuz you couldn't compete and you can't compete still. Thanks for your loots idiot! Stop mass recruiting and hacking!

http://imgur.com/5uoAn

do i need to bring up the picture of you massing at w57 bridge?

:kanye:

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

MAYBE if you wanted to be respectable not a joke for losing every fight... You could:

Not hack to try to compete then still fail, stop trolling clans because you beat them in clanwars with a plus 7, and stop ddosing mass recruiting and cheating.

Your clan and your leadership is horrible enough, I mean the the nose on your leader is as big as your sat pull. Just stop cheating and lose respectably and maybe you'll be a respectably bad clan, not a clan that cant compete at all whatsoever and cheats and hacks to try and still fails. l0l

no offence just close into someone already.

MAYBE if you wanted to be respectable not a joke for losing every fight... You could:

Not hack to try to compete then still fail, stop trolling clans because you beat them in clanwars with a plus 7, and stop ddosing mass recruiting and cheating.

Your clan and your leadership is horrible enough, I mean the the nose on your leader is as big as your sat pull. Just stop cheating and lose respectably and maybe you'll be a respectably bad clan, not a clan that cant compete at all whatsoever and cheats and hacks to try and still fails. l0l

You are lead by 3 no namers who have unquested 35 defence, oh and sith nice irl pic lmfa0000

http://www.sv-rs.com/forums/index.php?/top...l-lol-real-pic/

[20:46] <@X> [[sV]Hittin] (21:06:38) <_Jake> LOL dude sithlord looks like he has an 8 pound water head doused with trisomy 21

ggnore

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

you're in no position to talk, to be quite frank. You've been around for 3, maybe 4 months now? take a step back with the pretention and the cockiness; you'll find out soon enough how far it'll really get you.

p.s. go lick a battery, it'll help with the swelling of your tongue.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Member of Exiled Force

you're in no position to talk, to be quite frank. You've been around for 3, maybe 4 months now? take a step back with the pretention and the cockiness; you'll find out soon enough how far it'll really get you.

Jake but im sorry me and my friend sithlord have been doing work for 3 years already and 4 years running your just a randomer on this website flaming so please chatting ****. and before you say that terror was only open for 5 months. Sithlord has been leading clans such as sl and sop which did work and were very good clearing clans like hostility and etc. So dont chat **** Badger

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Jake but im sorry me and my friend sithlord have been doing work for 3 years already and 4 years running your just a randomer on this website flaming so please chatting ****. and before you say that terror was only open for 5 months. Sithlord has been leading clans such as sl and sop which did work and were very good clearing clans like hostility and etc. So dont chat **** Badger

You just made yourself look like a ******* complete idiot LMFAO. Terror has been open for nearly 2 months, and SL and SOP were the most garbage clans on runescape, allowing 40 defence in it like you do now. Go play with your fingers and think of something good to say before you come back and talk out of your ass. :whistling:

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

fair enough, who am I to stand up against the...how should i put it; omni-potent might of Terror, SOP, and SL. truely legendary clans that will forever be known for their efforts.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Member of Exiled Force

You just made yourself look like a ******* complete idiot LMFAO. Terror has been open for nearly 2 months, and SL and SOP were the most garbage clans on runescape, allowing 40 defence in it like you do now. Go play with your fingers and think of something good to say before you come back and talk out of your ass. :whistling:

Brah your name is Jordan lets check this name out

Every Saturday you make excuses of not coming out Like ...

Your dog died

Your grandma died

etc...

BUT IN REALITY... You go to Depression classes for your speech impediment

What does this mean? your a studdering leader.

You miss all your trips and your a downy

Doesn't your life suck? And when people ask you about this you tell them to shut up and stop making fun of you

Have fun living in your moms basement like honor ******* *****

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Witty I troll no clans but the ones that are lead by someone whos game life is so important that he goes out of his way to do hack members to try to compete and still can't.

I'm sorry that pk to punish is a no one. It is understandable he wants to be someone, but he leads a clan that does nothing but mass recruits and hacks and runs away... I am not sure why anyone would support a clan that does absolutely nothing else. I just feel bad for him in some ways this being so important that he will hack so many people in our clan to attempt to have a shot of competing and still can't even do anything but hide l0l.. Must be a very bad life..

Sorry about your nose ponokio!