Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Terror F2P PK Trip FT.SV,CP,E,EF,W,Hi,Foe

Ex-

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didnt clear anything, and didnt even clear us in 1v1 l0l we just went multi, and you didnt follow. LOL.

The only time i saw sv at our trip was u walkin north of mossies and wen we followed u had logged from world so we went and fought cp lol then after that u relogged and kill 2 terror members and thats about it lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

you didnt clear anything, and didnt even clear us in 1v1 l0l we just went multi, and you didnt follow. LOL.

You hacked, couldn't compete, and got cleared. Ty 4 loots. I think our loots=more than you hacked from our members hahaha. thanks for losing like always.

But we didn't give you any loot , LOL! you didn't even fight us, nor kill us in non multi because your members dont even have stats.

like mustafa said, 50 clueless lvl 70 idiots in addy

Your propaganda is failing along with your **** clan m8.

you have no vid of fighting us, = obv fake

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

lol u didnt clear **** no1 could attack u but 3 people

Dw vid will be up soon =D

Okay vid of 50 clueless 70s with addy

Or vid of Hi with those awful white cloaks walking down to edgeville in shame after a failed attempt at a 2v1 vs Terror

no **** because no1 could attack you in lvl 15 u dumb retard anyways im out

Calm down.

You hacked, couldn't compete, and got cleared. Ty 4 loots. I think our loots=more than you hacked from our members hahaha. thanks for losing like always.

But we didn't give you any loot , LOL! you didn't even fight us, nor kill us in non multi because your members dont even have stats.

Killin people who couldnt log out quick enough was fun :) or tried to step multi and logg was funny

Killin people who couldnt log out quick enough was fun :) or tried to step multi and logg was funny

Aren't you lines of R? i looted your **** mithril.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Or vid of Hi with those awful white cloaks walking down to edgeville in shame after a failed attempt at a 2v1 vs Terror

r0fl lets be honest there was about 20 hi there , we weere walking up and found all u massed up clans , we decided to snipe , then zenith pmed us for our 2nd pkri so we walked down and fought zenith.

there was no 2v1 derp. you remind me of bv

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Nice pk trip terror. :)

TY tism :) finally a nice post other than Hittins retarded ones lol

And @Hittin- gratz on ur kill it must have been very impresive :o killin 2 terror members with ur whole clan ;)

The only thing u killed in hi was the 1deffers, as it makes no sense how a clan of 70s would clear a clan with a 95cb average in lvl 15wild because u wouldn't go any deeper

2 problems is 1, after we cleared you to level 1 we told you to go to level 40 like u requested... but when we went up we heard you ended... then the other is were 80 average cb so i guess 95-80=15 and we fought you as high as level 20 northwest bh...

r0fl lets be honest there was about 20 hi there , we weere walking up and found all u massed up clans , we decided to snipe , then zenith pmed us for our 2nd pkri so we walked down and fought zenith.

there was no 2v1 derp. you remind me of bv

lol, they do resemble Bv

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

"FOE crashed. We hit foe, he stayed in a steady clup and slowly started to clear FOE, we almost had them when FI rushed and we dipped out."

MY ******* ASS

wait for vid bro it wuz legit

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

gj, but i think you're biting off more than you can chew by flaming clans that have been along a lot longer than you have been.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Every clan says terror is pathetic and ****. Face the facts you mass recruited because you were so dissapointed on the loss last saturday.

and what did u do this saturday?

run from terror

get out

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D