Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Terror F2P PK Trip FT.SV,CP,E,EF,W,Hi,Foe

Ex-

MAYBE if you wanted to be respectable not a joke for losing every fight... You could:

Not hack to try to compete then still fail, stop trolling clans because you beat them in clanwars with a plus 7, and stop ddosing mass recruiting and cheating.

Your clan and your leadership is horrible enough, I mean the the nose on your leader is as big as your sat pull. Just stop cheating and lose respectably and maybe you'll be a respectably bad clan, not a clan that cant compete at all whatsoever and cheats and hacks to try and still fails. l0l

no offence just close into someone already.

You are lead by 3 no namers who have unquested 35 defence, oh and sith nice irl pic lmfa0000

http://www.sv-rs.com/forums/index.php?/top...l-lol-real-pic/

[20:46] <@X> [[sV]Hittin] (21:06:38) <_Jake> LOL dude sithlord looks like he has an 8 pound water head doused with trisomy 21

ggnore

1st of all great job at your trip today Terror :)!!

2nd of all, Jordan before you criticize other people on their irl pics why don't you post one of yourself? Your on Rs like 2 hours a day and your like 18, I find it hard to believe you have a life yourself. Your welcome to prove me wrong bro :P

Your a 13 year old indian who just tried to flame me. Don't call me Jordan, you dont have that privilege. Oh and my irl pic is my signature on my forums m8, your welcome to jack off your pre-pubescent **** to the girl in it. That is all.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all agree on this:

SV did the worst by far today.

And Jordan's irl picture is the funniest.

SV you need to do something else cause your hacking didn't work... You still fail. The ddosing doesn't, The mass recruiting doesn't work.

You will need to do something else, how about try to play legit and accept your losses vs whine about how big your nose is...

Terror throwing round propoganda but hey whats new gj on ur trip

Wth? This is just a sad post...

@Cp- at one moment we did had u kinda cleared but some other clan rushed in only people who were alive were some 110s and i believe kirby who kept runnin south when he got hit lol

@Hittin- dont flame if u didnt do much this sat lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Seems like your showing alot of hatred towards other clans already, even ones that have been open far longer than you have. Even if you have a number advantage, you shouldn't feel the need to talk smack, because one day thats gonna come back and bite you in the ass when that number advantage isn't there, or when you lose matched opts....im glad you all had fun on your trip, just dont get too far ahead of yourselves thats all. :P

thekingu.png

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

I wake up after going to a pretty good party and yall niggas still talking bout dis. Imma say 1 more thing and then im off the topic.

SV you need to do something else cause your hacking didn't work... You still fail. The ddosing doesn't, The mass recruiting doesn't work.

You will need to do something else, how about try to play legit and accept your losses vs whine about how big your nose is...

We get it, Sith. Terror out pulled SV this week, which gave you the upper hand for the day. Congrats.

You even said it the best:

Your right, we did do the worst today. But, we've been handling our own now for almost 3-4 weeks now. We gonna have good days and bad ones.

No flame intended, but this is the first week i've seen/heard you guys do "good" since hopping to MPC. And i don't count sniping clans as putting in work either. Don't stretch this one win and have all MPC's gunning for you.

Just my 2cents.gif

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

I wake up after going to a pretty good party and yall niggas still talking bout dis. Imma say 1 more thing and then im off the topic.

We get it, Sith. Terror out pulled SV this week, which gave you the upper hand for the day. Congrats.

You even said it the best:

Your right, we did do the worst today. But, we've been handling our own now for almost 3-4 weeks now. We gonna have good days and bad ones.

No flame intended, but this is the first week i've seen/heard you guys do "good" since hopping to MPC. And i don't count sniping clans as putting in work either. Don't stretch this one win and have all MPC's gunning for you.

Just my 2cents.gif

Its been two weeks since we've been MPC, 1 week in which I was DDoS'd the whole trip. And whilst LPC we all know we punished you.

Seems like your showing alot of hatred towards other clans already, even ones that have been open far longer than you have. Even if you have a number advantage, you shouldn't feel the need to talk smack, because one day thats gonna come back and bite you in the ass when that number advantage isn't there, or when you lose matched opts....im glad you all had fun on your trip, just dont get too far ahead of yourselves thats all. :P

The only clan I have flamed is sv ;p

Your flaming every clan. Do you really think that pathetic clan of yours would clear Hostility, Cp, or even MM and FOE?

Your topic is for flaming. Just go jump off a bridge. :whistling:

And last its pretty funny only people from your clan are defending you. :confused:

Sorry perfect, your own clan member dc said that you did the worst. its just a few posts up.

And if you watch the vid you will see that we did clear those clans. were not flaming by saying we cleared them. Saying clearing Enormity is not flaming them, it's just a statement about what happend on the trip.

SV losing at everything and hacking to compete is flaming. We only flame sv because they always cheat, hack, and mass recruit lose and make excuses. I just don't understand how a clan with no pride and no skill is still alive... Oh yea sv dropped in members again. Just stop mass recruiting... Your the next pop swagga

Dc and Skyz are the most chill people in every topic :o

@bloods Jordan plays 2 hours a day? i dont know where you got that from. hes maxed and hes 99 prayer and construction

try more in the terms of 8-10 hours. He seriously never leaves his computer

@all other clans

we arent flamming you dont take this topic as a flame to all clans (besides sv)

@Perfect stop reading this topic and gtfo. its been like 10 hours later and you're still here trying to say dumb ****

just get out

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Your flaming every clan. Do you really think that pathetic clan of yours would clear Hostility, Cp, or even MM and FOE?

Your topic is for flaming. Just go jump off a bridge. :whistling:

Wen did we say we cleared Mm or Foe lol.... Nice readin :/

Wen we fought Cp in one of the fights we were winnin until Foe? Crashed

The other we fought numbers were pretty much even until W crashed i think or some other clan

Lookin at ur kdr (14 kills, 38 deaths plus 2 of those kills bein me and a lvl 62 goin north to our fight with cp) u didnt seem to do much this sat :P so dont flame lol

@Old Pker- we not really tryin to flame any1 (idk if we have) sorry if somethin was said and was taken as a flame or flame bait we werent really tryin to it was just our sat trip topic :)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

No flame but this clan reminds me of POP:] 50 Pulls getting cleared by 25 pulls and dat High Quality vid of sniping straglers :]

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~