Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs MM P2P Prep

Failed Again

We wouldnt need 100 to beat them.

We just dont fancy a full out at the moment whilst we are sorting out more important issues which are pretty damn evident wouldnt you say?

Only reason we would do a fullout is to defend our crown and since no1 is declaring who deserves a shot at it.. who cares.

#TEAM-WALLI

We just dont fancy a full out at the moment whilst we are sorting out more important issues which are pretty damn evident wouldnt you say?

Only reason we would do a fullout is to defend our crown and since no1 is declaring who deserves a shot at it.. who cares.

Well at the moment runescape is on the verge of ending idk what you're waiting for tbh

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

oh wise one, please speak of those worth of declaring. If you say Fi or TLP I will lol.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

We did give you a fullout down 15 in the wild to all your op gear and compared to the tries we have given 2 u in f2p (what is it 7-8 now in a row) this is just an excuse to hold onto w/e u feel like you have now. I feel like you have to beat hazard in a f2p fullout b4 we have another with you, and after hazard ef and after ef cp. Your rational is idiotic and runescape dies in a bit so this is just a ***** move.

Nice job foe.

Id love to see a FOE vs MM f2p and p2p full out tbh.

Hopefully before EOC.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We did give you a fullout down 15 in the wild to all your op gear and compared to the tries we have given 2 u in f2p (what is it 7-8 now in a row) this is just an excuse to hold onto w/e u feel like you have now. I feel like you have to beat hazard in a f2p fullout b4 we have another with you, and after hazard ef and after ef cp. Your rational is idiotic and runescape dies in a bit so this is just a ***** move.

yeah but foe have been much closer to beating mm in a f2p full out then mm has been to beating foe in p2p the only reason u declared a wild fullout is because you thought you would have a massive number advantage and were proven wrong

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

yeah but foe have been much closer to beating mm in a f2p full out then mm has been to beating foe in p2p the only reason u declared a wild fullout is because you thought you would have a massive number advantage and were proven wrong

what are you talking about?

the last 100 v 100 in clanwars was 2-1 with mm winning round one by over 70 and could have gone either way

the past f2p fullouts let me remember oh yeah 96-0 and we still gave them 2 fullouts after that this is just an excuse

the last wildy war mm had 105 compared to foe's 20+ who had turmoil and with this being 1 def fight it can go either way

the last 100 v 100 in clanwars was 2-1 with mm winning round one by over 70 and could have gone either way

the past f2p fullouts let me remember oh yeah 96-0 and we still gave them 2 fullouts after that this is just an excuse

the last wildy war mm had 105 compared to foe's 20+ who had turmoil and with this being 1 def fight it can go either way

96-0 musta forgot

96-0 musta forgot

you guys also used that excuse to not fullout EoP so why is MM bitching?

Keep on chatting crap and accept the damn fullout; any argument to that query [mm]doc

Also walli how's that strike? Got enough picket signs?

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png