Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Zenith | F2P Prep | 2-1

Legendary

i'm thinking z did, eop pulled 35ish yesterday to their p2p prep which is usually their weaker server. So I'm assuming they pulled more than 25.. could be wrong though.

Great prep though, EOP and Z are a good match in both servers.

nHyBA.png

i'm thinking z did, eop pulled 35ish yesterday to their p2p prep which is usually their weaker server. So I'm assuming they pulled more than 25.. could be wrong though.

We actually peaked at 30 but it was for the 3rd round, which we won. We're better at higher opts, but so many of our members have jobs etc during the day, so unfortunately we can't pull as high during the week.

Gj on the win though eop.

2ewgrxw.gif

We actually peaked at 30 but it was for the 3rd round, which we won. We're better at higher opts, but so many of our members have jobs etc during the day, so unfortunately we can't pull as high during the week.

Holy **** 25-30 huge opt difference

Gj eop

Holy **** 25-30 huge opt difference

Gj eop

a +5 is a difference thats like saying 35 or 40 isnt difference? thats like having 5 really good tanks or 5 really **** tanks it cant make or break u with higher ops it also shows the main quality of the clan due 2 singling out kids who arent the clans core

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png