Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mercy, Smacking Foreheads All Day

Braiden

EmkUg.png

forumsbutton.pngmidbutton.pngmlbutton.png

After a more than perfect trip last week as an unofficial, we set out today with a scim in hand ready to feast on yellow cape clan aka unlimited. We had a pretty solid pull of about 35-40, and ending with 32 in fc still. I\'ll give ya a hint leet, don\'t bring invites and you won\'t lose opts. (forgot to mention terror invites)

We also have a new spastic of the day:
<19:52:52> \"???+EF Drag Kill??? ??????????\": can i join ul?

Atc3i.png

So we started out the day by fighting the only other clan out, yellow cape mass clan, aka UL

I must admit, it looked pretty shifty for us towards the end but when you have rape pics like this

CTqnc.png

you know you won the fight.

Thanks for that fight today UL.

Atc3i.png

Onto what I would like to call the second fight. Basically what happened here is we headed off in both directions and came back in for a run-in, sort of.

I must say, we smashed you for this too, liaboqat

Vz59g.png

Atc3i.png

Third and final fight, pretty much what happened here is UL got bum ****** and then some **** main clan came, you\'ll see them on my vid. Then when we spammed gf UL, they thought they had won, LOL\'D, but when ur returning is like this
5N4ph.png

you don't win fights.

Anyways, I\'d like to say thanks to all who attended, and good luck at the prep tomorrow UL. Thanks for the fights

Spoiler:
PICS HERE:
ScreenShot004-3.png
ScreenShot005-5.png
ScreenShot006-4.png
ScreenShot007-2.png
ScreenShot011-1.png
ScreenShot012-2.png

mercyy.png
G3MVG.png

lol you dident show the whole vid, at the end were we hit u and took you back to edge :o and you say we had invites? who had 39 members on your site today and 14 of them were guest then you pull 40 to a trip :o

bannernxr.png

/query [YR]Zee_Kevin if you want team Kevin to come and snipe the **** out of ur rivalry :)

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

lol you dident show the whole vid, at the end were we hit u and took you back to edge :o and you say we had invites? who had 39 members on your site today and 14 of them were guest then you pull 40 to a trip :o

We have more than 40 member-rank masks on our site.

Doesn't matter who was "online" or not.

Gj lads

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

You seem very unhappy.. Let me fix some error's up.

Lol, you didn't show the whole video. At the end, where we hit you and took you back to edge. You say we had invites? Who had 39 members on their site today, and 146 of them were guests? then you pull 40 to a trip? :o

xZeJc.png

Can't spell nor count?

Good on you, one bang warrior.

G3MVG.png

l000000l gl tommrow

Once again, I am here to correct your spelling.

lol, good luck tomorrow

Thank you. Please feel free to PM me on IRC for further lessons.

Also

I continue to lol at mercy for saying they dicked us today when you look at our vid compared to there ours isent edited, theres is :o

Please continue to post your video and topic on here, please. I thought that when clans didn't post topics, it mean't they were butthurt?

Spoiler:
I continue to lol at mercy for saying that they dicked us today. If you take a look at our video then look at theirs you will see that ours isn't edited, and theirs is :o

Take a look at the second video then. Mine was only cut to get rid of the returning.

G3MVG.png