Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovnormity vs. The World

Box maul

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This community has turned to complete garbage. 2 clans team for once to have a bit of fun and do something different, something that kinda actually makes clan on good terms you know? Something that brings 2 clans closer together, for ONE TRIP....and ya'll idiots are all like "lmfao your a joke" or "l0000l slump"....who the hell cares, they had fun so thats all that matters. That Terror clan does nothing but talk out of their ass anyways, they probably deserve to get 2v1'd on.

Glad ya'll had fun. :)

[/quote:

terror didn't have a trip lol

People go out Saturday night..............then come home and immediately think of SV and Enormity..............

I don't know whether to say thanks or laugh at you clowns.

We must have got in a lot of niggas feelings yesterday.

What's with this niqqa? Does this niqqa think he's the only 1 who goes out on sat? You try so hard here to make it look like you have a life. Take a sit plz.

Where would i be without my groupies?

Lol @ this emotional ass *****. Is it that time of the month for you?

Thanks for the post though, got 6 pages of you and other kids bitching and crying.

I think we can get 7 pages by tonight.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Terror logic: Flames SV for merging into a clan

Merged into a clan to form Terror

:teehee:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

T5 + DF merged into Sv because they couldn't compete.

Sv went mpc because they couldn't compete.

Sv + E merge because they can't compete.

Terror V1 (Resistance) was garbage

So is Terror. You're flaming SV for doing the same things you did (lol)

Just stop

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Gratz Sovnormity :P seemed fun like Old Pker said its great u joined to clans and went on a pk trip just to have fun and lols but now u shouldnt really flame if more clans do the same against u

Its nice doin things like this tho cause it brings 2 clan communities together :P (just like all the community should be) but just dont do it always since u fought most people 47 vs 20s/30s then flamed (unless these 2 clans completely merged into each other)

@Stella- Idky ur flaming but ok watever makes u feel good and btw Sv was flamin Terror since start of it because we merged so... Watever makes ur Sv members stay in Mercy <_< Tho

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Gratz Sovnormity :P seemed fun like Old Pker said its great u joined to clans and went on a pk trip just to have fun and lols but now u shouldnt really flame if more clans do the same against u

Its nice doin things like this tho cause it brings 2 clan communities together :P (just like all the community should be) but just dont do it always since u fought most people 47 vs 20s/30s then flamed (unless these 2 clans completely merged into each other)

@Stella- Idky ur flaming but ok watever makes u feel good and btw Sv was flamin Terror since start of it because we merged so... Watever makes ur Sv members stay in Mercy <_< Tho

Since when was stating the truth flaming? Because I'm not. I just think it's funny how Terror is flaming SV for doing the same things they did. This has nothing to do with Mercy.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

People go out Saturday night..............then come home and immediately think of SV and Enormity..............

I don't know whether to say thanks or laugh at you clowns.

We must have got in a lot of niggas feelings yesterday.

What's with this niqqa? Does this niqqa think he's the only 1 who goes out on sat? You try so hard here to make it look like you have a life. Take a sit plz.

Where would i be without my groupies?

Lol @ this emotional ass *****. Is it that time of the month for you?

Thanks for the post though, got 6 pages of you and other kids bitching and crying.

I think we can get 7 pages by tonight.

Too bad you didn't realize it almost 7 pages of flaming you and noone saying "gj on ur trip"

You try hard to make it look like you have a life, you post this on every topic sv makes. It's funny.

1phz3wx.jpg

Just stop

I were never in Resistance nor did I say they were any good.

I don't see where we are doing the same they are?

Just stop

I were never in Resistance nor did I say they were any good.

I don't see where we are doing the same they are?

:whistling:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I think you have down syndrome if you think Sv is flaming terror. You do this to every topic. Stop kissing Sithlords ass and gtfo