Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovnormity vs. The World

Box maul

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God just merge so we can have one less ****** clan in mpc and itll br easier to close you both at the same time

ClosedEx-Council of Activation

W57 ClanWarlord of Ascent

Don't even have to say anythingApplicant of Zenith

why are you talking about closing clans

Why are you talking to me you think I give a **** about you. Have you been sucking jordans **** lately or something I havent itended one biy of flame towards mercy you or any of ur buttbudies until now. Why are you replying to my post with something negative. Honestly I hope you gi and kill urself so everyone can have a better time in life. Honestly I dont give a fucl about activation their a peice of **** so could you **** off and stop talking to me?

Please, tell me more.

your name is fatman

:kanye:

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

God just merge so we can have one less ****** clan in mpc and itll br easier to close you both at the same time

Why are you talking to me you think I give a **** about you. Have you been sucking jordans **** lately or something I havent itended one biy of flame towards mercy you or any of ur buttbudies until now. Why are you replying to my post with something negative. Honestly I hope you gi and kill urself so everyone can have a better time in life. Honestly I dont give a fucl about activation their a peice of **** so could you **** off and stop talking to me?

Thanks for the entertaining signature.

Thats all you ot I mean its expected for yo u to shut your mouth...btw do t talk trash to zenith in case you dont remeber friday pcl who EoP down by 5 so stella just shutup your such a ****** and theres nothing else to say but go kilk urself or go back to cutting your wrists its all the same to me

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

Please, tell me more.

your name is fatman

:kanye:

I cba to tell you off all im genna say is that your a retard for having 1-13 def be your whole motto "heart of a pure" but yet it just so happens you went to a trip teamed with a clan that allows 35 def...but I guesse downys stick together right and thx ur members for the locs all saturday ♥

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

terror or sl, or sop or whatever you call urself = Resistance + sop. At the time you merged R had 80 members, sop had what 130?

Now you pull 30. Not to mention the xl, wreckless, z, cp invites to every event.

btw I didnt see you this sat

and to all the zenith reets: you're ******* terrible

Ask josh for a f2p prep if ur so sure man. Im sure you'd be disapointed with the results

are you depressed or something? go outside, I am sure you will feel better.

13 year olds these days, dont ******* diss my boy mike ya hear me??????????????

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Enormity has about 150 ppl in their clan... would have thought that they would pull more than 30 ppl.. Yet they pulled a total of about 45 ppl including Sv members.

P2p based duh.

nice terror trip. owait. Leader leaves = instant slump yolo

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Fatman you're clan is **** honestly go kill yoself or cut yo self its all the same to me! u piece of shizzle why dont you just close? hahahaha sit fatman youre so sit sit sit sit.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Fatman you're clan is **** honestly go kill yoself or cut yo self its all the same to me! u piece of shizzle why dont you just close? hahahaha sit fatman youre so sit sit sit sit.

GodCountries has spoken.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lol well tbh looks like the entire pure community sees it as funny as I do so im not gonna flame no moe... SV has 61 people in their clan, while enormity has 150. Together they pulled 40. They teamed and got luld at again. I realize SV pulled 15 and there slumping but this is just to funny...

Anyways shout out for combining and having your first win ever in over 10 weeks for both of your clans. You beat us in cw with a plus 12 in a first to 100 which considering being down by 12 I guess we didn't even do that bad lol..

Grats on combining your clans for a 221 people and 40 pull including your invites. Your first win in 10 weeks against anyone even though you combined to do it. Other than that though even combining you still seemed to lose everything but the cw up by 12 fight... Lol... 3 weeks and sv merging 3 months looks like E is doing the same... :)

Thanks for posting your two clans couldn't compete. lol

People go out Saturday night..............then come home and immediately think of SV and Enormity..............

I don't know whether to say thanks or laugh at you clowns.

We must have got in a lot of niggas feelings yesterday.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

GJ enormity, so sv closed?

<23:28:28> "Envyd": enormity decided to merge with us with the following rules:

The name will be kept enormity,

the irc will be kept #enormity

the teamspeak will be enormity's.

the site will be kept enormity's.

the cape and color is kept green like enormity's.i

<23:26:07> "WeeZy`2": no ones forcing you to get def

<23:26:08> "WeeZy`2": no ones forcing you to get def

<23:26:11> "WeeZy`2": we're just going to.

Guess SV closed, and accepting def :L

<23:28:28> "Envyd": enormity decided to merge with us with the following rules:

The name will be kept enormity,

the irc will be kept #enormity

the teamspeak will be enormity's.

the site will be kept enormity's.

the cape and color is kept green like enormity's.i

<23:26:07> "WeeZy`2": no ones forcing you to get def

<23:26:08> "WeeZy`2": no ones forcing you to get def

<23:26:11> "WeeZy`2": we're just going to.

Guess SV closed, and accepting def :L

Gratz on ur trip i guess.... 47 vs 30s

Not really much to say

Terror got flamed by Sv (you need to merge to compete) oh wait Sovnormity

But really Sv was the one to close or Emormity closed into Sv?

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Hopefully this new clan of retards can beat us in a prep

Both of your clans are terrible at everything

and how was Terror'rs trip? we won a prep. why cant SV win one? :o

and before SV says "we beat E" your with E now LOL

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D