Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith "SEVERELY" Kills Severe Down 30

Co0kiezs

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you say "Down by 30". Yet we peaked at 31. Typical troll buddy. :down:

l0000l, 1 person says 'we had 36' Another says 'we had 40', and now you say 'we peaked at 31'

You're all dumb as ****, stick to 1 story lmao. You just make yourselves look like a joke.

2ewgrxw.gif

So... You're meaning to tell me you pulled 6?

Watch the orb counts at the start of the video

45 In teamspeak channel

38*

I was in there echoing your teamspeak into Zenith teamspeak

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

I like how you say "Down by 30". Yet we peaked at 31. Typical troll buddy. :down:

l0000l, 1 person says 'we had 36' Another says 'we had 40', and now you say 'we peaked at 31'

You're all dumb as ****, stick to 1 story lmao. You just make yourselves look like a joke.

Woops my bad, 33.

121024194538.png

Severe actually lost with double your opts?

/facefloor..

So... You're meaning to tell me you pulled 6?

Watch the orb counts at the start of the video

45 In teamspeak channel

38*

I was in there echoing your teamspeak into Zenith teamspeak

Our channel was locked. No you weren't idiot.

Doesn't matter how many were in TS. We could have 80 in teamspeak that doesn't mean we have 80 in-game. Also I didn't show the end because I wasn't vidding as I was getting bored and annoyed with the retards sniping. It wasn't just you. Either way it's still embarrassing how much you're lying to make your clan look better.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

pretty lame that u gotta flame man

guess that's just what zenith does tho, attempts to start rivalries with every new clan cuz that's the only thing that will keep their members attending their events.

anyway good job on your win, it's clear you guys were the better clan today.

Nah, they're the ones who started **** with us, this is us retaliating m8. Why would we even want to start **** with a baby clan.

Yea man, wish more teams like havoc would actually become decent clans

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Woops my bad, 33.

121024194538.png

Woops my bad, 33.

121024194538.png" border="0" class="linked-image

You still got cleared down 20, I mean I wouldn't be really proud

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Woops my bad, 33.

Are you really that stupid, honestly. You show a random picture of you having 33, obviously numbers go up and down during fights. After smacking you so much, obviously your masser kids from w57 aren't going to return after dying once. We have 3 leaks in your clan, we know exactly how many you had, you can keep trying to make yourselves look less stupid.

2ewgrxw.gif

Lol @ Armin hes going crazy

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Woops my bad, 33.

You still got cleared down 20, I mean I wouldn't be really proud

Wish your clan could just compete. You had yr+hi+tr+cp+mains vs us lmao. Down 20? Guess you pulled 13. Your clan is slumping bro.

guess that's just what zenith does tho, attempts to start rivalries with every new clan cuz that's the only thing that will keep their members attending their events.

Nah, they're the ones who started **** with us, this is us retaliating m8. Why would we even want to start **** with a baby clan.

Yea man, wish more teams like havoc would actually become decent clans

idk just every clan that's opened in the past little bit zenith has gone through the trouble of flaming them. doesn't make much sense, Zenith is approaching their 3rd year, if you ever want to expand and you know.. get better... i think you guys need to start looking @ some of the bigger fish in the sea.

That's just my opinion though, not my clan you guys can do what you want ^_^

Point proven ^_^

Anyway, time is on our side my friend. Hopefully you'll accept what I proposed to slow about this weekend. If not it's understandable :)

nHyBA.png

Woops my bad, 33.

Are you really that stupid, honestly. You show a random picture of you having 33, obviously numbers go up and down during fights. After smacking you so much, obviously your masser kids from w57 aren't going to return after dying once. We have 3 leaks in your clan, we know exactly how many you had, you can keep trying to make yourselves look less stupid.

if that were the case you'd know that we didn't hit above 43 the entire day. and also we had 30-35 the entire fight against zenith. I don't see us fighting you anymore if a win is honestly this desired.

bSHM3.png

121022183610.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Running off 2 the side once mains crash doesnt mean u win the fight. The fact that u claim a win up around 20-30 and ur downie members sayin u have 20,30,40,41,31? This isnt the ******* lottery pick a damn number and stick 2 it. now i know why u have a member in ur clan named "Transgender"

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Running off 2 the side once mains crash doesnt mean u win the fight. The fact that u claim a win up around 20-30 and ur downie members sayin u have 20,30,40,41,31? This isnt the ******* lottery pick a damn number and stick 2 it. now i know why u have a member in ur clan named "Transgender"

I'm not saying we won, I'm simply stating that I was trying to be as respectable as possible. but you take what you must from the picture.

bSHM3.png

37 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

20 Members: Moni, Tism, Puress, spiesP, alb4nia, ZZZZZZZ, BatmansCorrupt, Stella, Sick, iSlow Burnz, Co0kiezs, Im-Jamal, Le-smooth, Shroom, David-R4ng3raz0r, CpKirby, Dylan, Stephen, Rickster, AdhiDaddy

Im feeling some activity?

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Neither does clearing us once compared to us clearing you 342342 times over.

"Omg our KDR is better"

Who gives a ****, we cleared you 3 times and I died 0 times.

Apparently I'm retarded but at least I'm not a 1 bang like half of zeniths members.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I'm not saying we won, I'm simply stating that I was trying to be as respectable as possible. but you take what you must from the picture.

It was respectable but i suggest telling ur members 2 stop posting vids and replys claiming wins when u infact lost.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Neither does clearing us once compared to us clearing you 342342 times over.

"Omg our KDR is better"

Who gives a ****, we cleared you 3 times and I died 0 times.

Apparently I'm retarded but at least I'm not a 1 bang like half of zeniths members.

Back under ur bridge u troll :]

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

It was respectable but i suggest telling ur members 2 stop posting vids and replys claiming wins when u infact lost.

We won the 30 minute PKRI which is what it was supposed to be I suggest you stop your retarded leader from spewing propaganda to make his clan look amazing when in reality it was close to even ops and even if it wasn't A.) you're all 30+ defence and B.) you had cloaks on while we had capes on, making us easy left clicks compared to us right clicking you which affects piles being dropped.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png