Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith "SEVERELY" Kills Severe Down 30

Co0kiezs

121022183610.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Running off 2 the side once mains crash doesnt mean u win the fight. The fact that u claim a win up around 20-30 and ur downie members sayin u have 20,30,40,41,31? This isnt the ******* lottery pick a damn number and stick 2 it. now i know why u have a member in ur clan named "Transgender"

Neither does clearing us once compared to us clearing you 342342 times over.

"Omg our KDR is better"

Who gives a ****, we cleared you 3 times and I died 0 times.

Apparently I'm retarded but at least I'm not a 1 bang like half of zeniths members.

ROFL, you're not even in Severe, neither are the 5-6 Fatality who went with Severe. How many ******* invites did they even bring honestly. I even saw CP kids in their fc LMFAO.

Btw you were just in our IRC saying you died 3 times, and now you're saying you died 0 times. And yes you are a 1 bang, every clan you join we end up 1 hitting you in every prep lmfao.

2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running off 2 the side once mains crash doesnt mean u win the fight. The fact that u claim a win up around 20-30 and ur downie members sayin u have 20,30,40,41,31? This isnt the ******* lottery pick a damn number and stick 2 it. now i know why u have a member in ur clan named "Transgender"

"Omg our KDR is better"

Apparently I'm retarded but at least I'm not a 1 bang like half of zeniths members.

ROFL, you're not even in Severe, neither are the 5-6 Fatality who went with Severe. How many ******* invites did they even bring honestly. I even saw CP kids in their fc LMFAO.

Btw you were just in our IRC saying you died 3 times, and now you're saying you died 0 times. And yes you are a 1 bang, every clan you join we end up 1 hitting you in every prep lmfao.

Sorry I'll spell it out for you. In the amount of time we cleared you three times I didn't die once. I'll make that more clear for you since you're 4rn and ****. http://severe-rs.com/index.php?/topic/215-...icant-stella-1/

Also I've never been one banged in f2p

and the only time you 1 banged me in p2p is when literally your whole clan was on me when i had 80 hitpoints. Also I seem to recall a 13 v 13 where I tanked your whole clan with like 70 hitpoints l0l

Did better than your dear leader josh who got 1 banged every round even after we told him he was going to be the pile. RIP

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

I'm not saying we won, I'm simply stating that I was trying to be as respectable as possible. but you take what you must from the picture.

It was respectable but i suggest telling ur members 2 stop posting vids and replys claiming wins when u infact lost.

We won the 30 minute PKRI which is what it was supposed to be I suggest you stop your retarded leader from spewing propaganda to make his clan look amazing when in reality it was close to even ops and even if it wasn't A.) you're all 30+ defence and B.) you had cloaks on while we had capes on, making us easy left clicks compared to us right clicking you which affects piles being dropped.

"leader from spewing propaganda to make his clan look"

U have had 3 different leaders in the past week so i suggest u dont go off on leaders.Dont use defence as a excuse because if u are just turn into a real "pure clan" like mm and turn 1-25 def. Not even considering u did have invites with 30 def and with x2 our ops that shudnt be a problem

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

pretty lame that u gotta flame man

guess that's just what zenith does tho, attempts to start rivalries with every new clan cuz that's the only thing that will keep their members attending their events.

anyway good job on your win, it's clear you guys were the better clan today.

"Omg our KDR is better"

Sorry I'll spell it out for you. In the amount of time we cleared you three times I didn't die once. I'll make that more clear for you since you're 4rn and ****. http://severe-rs.com/index.php?/topic/215-...icant-stella-1/

and the only time you 1 banged me in p2p is when literally your whole clan was on me when i had 80 hitpoints. Also I seem to recall a 13 v 13 where I tanked your whole clan with like 70 hitpoints l0l

Did better than your dear leader josh who got 1 banged every round even after we told him he was going to be the pile. RIP

Dont bring up p2p if u wont p2p prep z or even come close 2 them in "P2P". Ur a ******* retard u ran @ z with like 55 in p2p and u got cleared with ur retarded 1 defs barraging with air staffs #Dontp2peveragainuretard

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

I'm not saying we won, I'm simply stating that I was trying to be as respectable as possible. but you take what you must from the picture.

It was respectable but i suggest telling ur members 2 stop posting vids and replys claiming wins when u infact lost.

We won the 30 minute PKRI which is what it was supposed to be I suggest you stop your retarded leader from spewing propaganda to make his clan look amazing when in reality it was close to even ops and even if it wasn't A.) you're all 30+ defence and B.) you had cloaks on while we had capes on, making us easy left clicks compared to us right clicking you which affects piles being dropped.

U have had 3 different leaders in the past week so i suggest u dont go off on leaders.Dont use defence as a excuse because if u are just turn into a real "pure clan" like mm and turn 1-25 def. Not even considering u did have invites with 30 def and with x2 our ops that shudnt be a problem

Your leader is retarded. He's ratted sites and nobody in the pure community has any real respect for him as a clan leader, because he's ******* terrible. 3 members of your rank team left zenith l0l I wonder why. We were in robes and there was no "x2" your ops. but apparently that's what you need to think you're superior.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

"Omg our KDR is better"

Dont bring up p2p if u wont p2p prep z or even come close 2 them in "P2P". Ur a ******* retard u ran @ z with like 55 in p2p and u got cleared with ur retarded 1 defs barraging with air staffs #Dontp2peveragainuretard

Not even sure what you're talking about -.-

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Your leader is retarded. He's ratted sites and nobody in the pure community has any real respect for him as a clan leader, because he's ******* terrible. 3 members of your rank team left zenith l0l I wonder why. We were in robes and there was no "x2" your ops. but apparently that's what you need to think you're superior.

Drop it bro, not point wasting time arguing with 13 year old gingers.

U camped pw for 3 months commenting on zenith's threads. Ur a ******* retard and deserve 2 be detained in a mental area where u eat dinner with cows and goats. Dont mention the retard ranks that left because the highest rank u wuda got in z is "Clan-Mascot" and yes i am superior then u.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

@ ur pw name :]

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

If I am so retarded, why did you worship me when you were in Zenith. Ever since you have left you have joined useless clans who end up closing. Were are you going to go when Zenith closes Severe

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

"Omg our KDR is better"

Since you're obviously a spastic, and have always been a spastic no matter what clan you've been in. I'll try to explain EXACTLY what happened. You initially started with 40-45, we initially started with 22. Being down by so many people, of course you're going to do a lot better at the start of the fight. After fighting for a while, we out returned your masser members from w57 and obviously your numbers dropped since half your members don't have 57 woodcutting and didn't want to return, which gave us the chance to take control of the fights and push you all over the wilderness.

Our quality is just better than your quantity, get over it.

2ewgrxw.gif

@ ur pw name :]

Is unique, unlike l Am Sleepy lol.

U camped pw for 3 months commenting on zenith's threads. Ur a ******* retard and deserve 2 be detained in a mental area where u eat dinner with cows and goats. Dont mention the retard ranks that left because the highest rank u wuda got in z is "Clan-Mascot" and yes i am superior then u.

52 Pray - Good active member who recently joined. You really do make a good part of our community. You represent us on Pure Warfare, and essentially defend us an any perspective. Your a smart guy, you could go really far. Keep up the activity, and keep up the efforts. ~ Josh

(52 Pray is my forum name on your forums)

Your insults are enjoyable. Must be 4rn

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

we won :NULL:

@ ur post 3rd page 1st post

-"I'm not saying we won, I'm simply stating that I was trying to be as respectable as possible. but you take what you must from the picture."

Another bump for this post

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

"Omg our KDR is better"

Since you're obviously a spastic, and have always been a spastic no matter what clan you've been in. I'll try to explain EXACTLY what happened. You initially started with 40-45, we initially started with 22. Being down by so many people, of course you're going to do a lot better at the start of the fight. After fighting for a while, we out returned your masser members from w57 and obviously your numbers dropped since half your members don't have 57 woodcutting and didn't want to return, which gave us the chance to take control of the fights and push you all over the wilderness.

Our quality is just better than your quantity, get over it.

We started with 40-45?

121022202628.png

0:01 seconds into the video (Start of your first rush) orb count

You out returned our members because we hardly ever returned the first half of the fight and we were being sniped as well as you.

I'm a spastic I guess though

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png