Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3-0

Hormone

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(21:47:24) <[Z]Co0kiezs> because i dont think you want to get into a hacking war

(21:47:27) <[Z]Co0kiezs> with Zenith

Lmao really.

[21:51] <Dillon> (21:51:11) <@Dillon> Hitting

[21:51] <Dillon> (21:51:23) <@Dillon> Tell me your going to stop ratting z please..

[21:51] <Dillon> (21:51:44) <@Massing> yo Jordan

[21:51] <Dillon> (21:51:45) <@Hittin> mk

[21:51] <Dillon> (21:51:49) <@Massing> stop being a ******* idiot like that

Tell the idiot to stop trying to rat members from other clans

Fake logs are fake lel

Thats all u do is hack man this s clan cant actually win anything... thats why sv closed.

Terror closed SV and noone can deny that. Look at severe, they're tryna hack zenith so that they can compete. It's only been day 1 and Severe kids are already trying to hack. this make me wanna **** jordan up irl so bad and bust his ****** fat ass nose, no joke. kids a pusssyy..i'll fack him up and do a 69 with his sis in the irl pic of his.. Remember how he hacked terror kids to compete? still couldn't compete. kid is a fukking hick.

make a meme lmfao

"(jordan) hacks terror to compete

still can't compete and closes into enormity"

Very true z watch your accounts, they cant compete so they just hack..

Also i have proof albania it was hittin who hacked drag pm me in irc. Or come on ts... hittin did it. 100 percent we all know.

(21:47:24) <[Z]Co0kiezs> because i dont think you want to get into a hacking war

Lmao really.

[21:51] <Dillon> (21:51:23) <@Dillon> Tell me your going to stop ratting z please..

Fake logs are fake lel

Thats all u do is hack man this s clan cant actually win anything... thats why sv closed.

Terror closed SV and noone can deny that. Look at severe, they're tryna hack zenith so that they can compete. It's only been day 1 and Severe kids are already trying to hack. this make me wanna **** jordan up irl so bad and bust his ****** fat ass nose, no joke. kids a pusssyy..i'll fack him up and do a 69 with his sis in the irl pic of his.. Remember how he hacked terror kids to compete? still couldn't compete. kid is a fukking hick.

make a meme lmfao

Very true z watch your accounts, they cant compete so they just hack..

Also i have proof albania it was hittin who hacked drag pm me in irc. Or come on ts... hittin did it. 100 percent we all know.

Does anyone actually thin Severe is good at anything? L0l they just can't compete.

Lmao really.

Fake logs are fake lel

make a meme lmfao

l0000000000

u make me feel so lucky of who i am omg ty

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Lmao really.

Fake logs are fake lel

make a meme lmfao

l0000000000

u make me feel so lucky of who i am omg ty

sorry, idk who you are.

1phz3wx.jpg

DcSp7.gif

DcSp7.gif

l0l

Lmao really.

Fake logs are fake lel

1i4Hd.png

lol mortals like yourself make me laugh

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Lmao really.

Fake logs are fake lel

1i4Hd.png

lol mortals like yourself make me laugh

the clans you were involved with make me laugh

Hostility

DcSp7.gif

hittin irl pic leaked1c9k265.gif

1phz3wx.jpg