Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Severely Punished

Ex-

rolf massing is just full of wind man, hes just mad his clan is on the losing side of everything

So in other words you lost the argument?

But also im long winded? I Swear half you post count comes from this topic alone retard.

Thanks again for the concern,

Hope to have another event soon :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

If you're going to waste your time wrighting an essay as a reply to my comment can you atleast write it in a format that ill understand wtf your are talking about.

Cmon now bro, you're in Terror. A clan that is built off ****** leadership and had 0 potential. You have pulled 20 to midweeks with 5+ Invites since you opened, and then managing to bring enough invites to pull on weekends. Not to mention that you literally had to force your members to get defense just so you could compete.

Also i dont think you have seen Severe in the wilderness yet which is where it matters. If you did not know Preps are just practice for The wilderness, now if you want to base your clan around those preps please go ahead because your just going to get bullied by us on weekends.

And i really like reading russion pros comments about Activation even though he nearly begged us for a rank, and how he calls me an "Idiot" even though you're clearly a 12 year old retard who grew up getting hit by your dad. Also, im pretty sure none of the ranks in Terror like you. I was talking with them a day or two before i joined SV and they seemed to think you were a complete retard.

Btw, just read what you typed as a comment m8

"YOUR IN ACTIVATION FUCK1n idiot.

Ill just bring my bois zenith and they will be like leeches on blood gf your clan "

and then says that SEVERE is full of idiots LOL

Before u keep writing wall of texts may i say only people there were Kirby, Alexwaar and Rajj which all are clan friends in terror, second round u didnt kill any1 so dont really flame lol idk where u got we had invites sat, might i also add u had a MM member there

@part where u said leadership had 0 potential- well u can say all u want but terror has done pretty good in the mpc scene so far... plus beated sv a couple time in preps now severe, i remember wen sv used to flame us cause we sucked at cw ;) plus

@ part where u said we had addy- its mpc wat can u expect lvl 60s in robes? u hardly see a clan with 90s anymore and i laughed at part where u said we obligated people in gettin def

@Activation part- i used to like activation cause i thought it had a good community and great people in it but look at u <_<

If Jordan really left S im sure ud do better lol

So You Admit Invites? But give me proof of an MM Member there LOL.

You dont need leadership to be "pretty good", all you need is 30+ def and someone who can call a push. And You guys in terror seem to pride your selfs in winning preps that were only won off Combat levels and defense.

What you said about def, you basically said you couldn't compete without getting people to wear def lmao. I don't know about you, but Severe had basically a matched opts fight in wilderness and we had a solid fight. Might i add, it was basically all robes vs all addy with a few mith/robes with Zenith. Now i think that's a better accomplishment than anything Terror has ever done LOL and it was on a midweek.

Also you're just saying that because no1 likes Terror, even a clan as friendly as Activation. Tbh i liked you in till you tried to reply to me here LOL. But now i just see you as a spastic who has no idea what he is talking about.

Id stick to being a little ***** and just replying "Gj @ Your trip" To every topic. Thanks :thumbsup:

LOL

If you're going to waste your time wrighting an essay as a reply to my comment can you atleast write it in a format that ill understand wtf your are talking about.

Cmon now bro, you're in Terror. A clan that is built off ****** leadership and had 0 potential. You have pulled 20 to midweeks with 5+ Invites since you opened, and then managing to bring enough invites to pull on weekends. Not to mention that you literally had to force your members to get defense just so you could compete.

Also i dont think you have seen Severe in the wilderness yet which is where it matters. If you did not know Preps are just practice for The wilderness, now if you want to base your clan around those preps please go ahead because your just going to get bullied by us on weekends.

And i really like reading russion pros comments about Activation even though he nearly begged us for a rank, and how he calls me an "Idiot" even though you're clearly a 12 year old retard who grew up getting hit by your dad. Also, im pretty sure none of the ranks in Terror like you. I was talking with them a day or two before i joined SV and they seemed to think you were a complete retard.

Btw, just read what you typed as a comment m8

"YOUR IN ACTIVATION FUCK1n idiot.

Ill just bring my bois zenith and they will be like leeches on blood gf your clan "

and then says that SEVERE is full of idiots LOL

Before u keep writing wall of texts may i say only people there were Kirby, Alexwaar and Rajj which all are clan friends in terror, second round u didnt kill any1 so dont really flame lol idk where u got we had invites sat, might i also add u had a MM member there

@part where u said leadership had 0 potential- well u can say all u want but terror has done pretty good in the mpc scene so far... plus beated sv a couple time in preps now severe, i remember wen sv used to flame us cause we sucked at cw ;) plus

@ part where u said we had addy- its mpc wat can u expect lvl 60s in robes? u hardly see a clan with 90s anymore and i laughed at part where u said we obligated people in gettin def

@Activation part- i used to like activation cause i thought it had a good community and great people in it but look at u <_<

If Jordan really left S im sure ud do better lol

So You Admit Invites? But give me proof of an MM Member there LOL.

You dont need leadership to be "pretty good", all you need is 30+ def and someone who can call a push. And You guys in terror seem to pride your selfs in winning preps that were only won off Combat levels and defense.

What you said about def, you basically said you couldn't compete without getting people to wear def lmao. I don't know about you, but Severe had basically a matched opts fight in wilderness and we had a solid fight. Might i add, it was basically all robes vs all addy with a few mith/robes with Zenith. Now i think that's a better accomplishment than anything Terror has ever done LOL and it was on a midweek.

Also you're just saying that because no1 likes Terror, even a clan as friendly as Activation. Tbh i liked you in till you tried to reply to me here LOL. But now i just see you as a spastic who has no idea what he is talking about.

Id stick to being a little ***** and just replying "Gj @ Your trip" To every topic. Thanks :thumbsup:

lol this dude I think is just kidding around skies he can't be serious lol

Thanks for your concern!

is Terror back to being an LPC now? (no flame intended, just confused as to why there are so many HI + CP in the prep for Terror's side)

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force