Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday P2P Video vs Brutality #1 P2P Main Team

Baranged1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of the day, Fi is coming out #1 in all weekend trips

and everyone knows if mm pulls 30+ more than fi they would come fight us, a "main" clan

so shut up everyone, if you wanna stop Fi grow some balls and fight us

and if you don't wanna fight cause you know you will lose, then your not good enough to be #1

THE END

MM always avoids fighting #1 clans to pretend that they are still #1

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

not even that, FI has been in the pure community for years, and if you wanna calm #1 clan in the pure world you gotta beat Fi, which mm hasn't done in weeks

MM always talks about how they can beat 30 def clans by pulling more than them, so let's see it happen!

MM has shown this weekend they can beat foe/z/tlp/foe but not Fi, it says something

I'm pretty sure other clans are greater than FI. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're forgetting about the 99 def pures too. If you want to claim number #1 pure clan then take a look at RSC. It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll.

pure clans buddy, obv mm kid who flames nonstop so he needs to make different accs to post stupid **** like this

and everyone knows if mm pulls 30+ more than fi they would come fight us, a "main" clan

and if you don't wanna fight cause you know you will lose, then your not good enough to be #1

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

not even that, FI has been in the pure community for years, and if you wanna calm #1 clan in the pure world you gotta beat Fi, which mm hasn't done in weeks

MM always talks about how they can beat 30 def clans by pulling more than them, so let's see it happen!

MM has shown this weekend they can beat foe/z/tlp/foe but not Fi, it says something

I'm pretty sure other clans are greater than FI. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're forgetting about the 99 def pures too. If you want to claim number #1 pure clan then take a look at RSC. It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll.

pure clans buddy, obv mm kid who flames nonstop so he needs to make different accs to post stupid **** like this

you're a turmoil clan, different from MM. The term pure doesn't mean anything, now a days anything is pure. People seem to think that these boards determine what pure is because they only allow certain clans to post their trips. You guys just want to cut it off at 40 defense because it makes you feel special, and because you can't compete with those above you. It's similar to med level clans claiming '#1'... it's divisions of clans inside of divisions... And this isn't a second account lol. But anyways I'm done debating this. Think what you want to think, but know the difference between the two clans. I'm just gonna leave your topic in peace now. Have a nice day :).

Not to throw more fuel into the fire, but I'm quite confused where all the hate towards FI is coming from...are people bashing them because their members actually train to max out their accounts for their clan? How is that exactly bad....? Who wouldn't want members like that in their clan? Just don't see the logic, or possibly I'm assuming wrong.

Good job FI, and keep it up.

Retired; Freelancers <3

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

you're a turmoil clan, different from MM. The term pure doesn't mean anything, now a days anything is pure. You guys just want to cut it off at 40 defense because it makes you feel special, and because you can't compete with those above you. It's similar to med level clans claiming '#1'... it's divisions of clans inside of divisions... And this isn't a second account lol. But anyways I'm done debating this. Think what you want to think, but know the difference between the two clans. I'm just gonna leave your topic in peace now. Have a nice day :).

everyone in this community is a turmoil clan

except mm

implying that 25 def is a pure!, which MM has

turm >> 28 def or 29 def not completely sure

mm >> 25 def

Not to throw more fuel into the fire, but I'm quite confused where all the hate towards FI is coming from...are people bashing them because their members actually train to max out their accounts for their clan? How is that exactly bad....? Who wouldn't want members like that in their clan? Just don't see the logic, or possibly I'm assuming wrong.

Good job FI, and keep it up.

If we pulled 35 and everyone was 122 nobody would complain because they'd be able to beat us, we'd get replies like 'i respect Fi because they value quantity over quality'. But due to the fact we currently have both clans look for an excuse to justify them not being able to compete and that excuse is our levels. It's not like we accept defence levels that no other clan accepts, the only difference is our turmoilers have atleast 2 95 stats and 94 magic, that's a bare minimum. However due to clans starving us i see our pull slowly starting to decline in the future and if we're not #1 watch clans start stop calling us a main clan.

titanj.png

WEll apparently

You were kicked from #fatality by X (save ur flame on PW site instead flaming us on here)

when I didn't even say anything, came there to debate Romney-Obama lol

Gisele_Bundchen, you big baby.

#Fatality is a pure clan - RuneScape Clan, not debate Romney-Obama

lol

WEll apparently

You were kicked from #fatality by X (save ur flame on PW site instead flaming us on here)

lol

How are you from homeless

WEll apparently

lol

How are you from homeless

I'm doing great, thanks.. Getting ready to kill your clan this saturday and sunday. :)

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

If you wanna claim number 1 you have to beat MM in a fullout.

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

Implying that full outs actually reflect a clans strength with all the ip lekaing and ddosing that happens these days.

titanj.png

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

Implying that full outs actually reflect a clans strength with all the ip lekaing and ddosing that happens these days.

EOP cuhhhh

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

looks like they didn't even care that they were in a "fight" with you and continued to fight actual competition until you got bored of doing no damage and left

looks like you're starved if this is what you've resorted to on trips :P

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011