Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

cp vs foe f2p prep

Franco

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many FOE were ddosed at that fight?

Look at this honored member go.. But i guess your so guillable you believe everything you see.

Are you implying the pictures that were leaked are fake? Radical!

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Look at this honored member go.. But i guess your so guillable you believe everything you see.

Are you implying your terrible clan is alive? Radical!

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

refer 2 sig

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

refer to sig

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

It wasn't personal when we closed your clan under a month after you got leader. :P

On topic looks like a job well done, everybody got their booters set up etc

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

It wasn't personal when we closed your clan under a month after you got leader. :P

Claimed to close Control and we made you pull 20s. Think you were still pulling 20s when we closed.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Claimed to close Control and we made you pull 20s. Think you were still pulling 20s when we closed.

Obv we did, ask P0ke himself, he admitted it lol.. denying it doesnt help seeing as how mentioning it makes your blood boil XD

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Obv we did, ask P0ke himself, he admitted it lol.. denying it doesnt help seeing as how mentioning it makes your blood boil XD

Haha, I remember that time when you closed us. Wait a minute, we didn't see you in the wilderness for like 2 months before we closed.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that you closed us. I'm sure everyone believes you :)

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Haha, I remember that time when you closed us. Wait a minute, we didn't see you in the wilderness for like 2 months before we closed.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that you closed us. I'm sure everyone believes you :)

we closed u.

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

we closed u.

Cp fought nme literally twice in the last month they were open. Once in each server, and we raped you in p2p.

I admire your perseverance in your delusions though.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

we closed u.

Cp fought nme literally twice in the last month they were open. Once in each server, and we raped you in p2p.

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9...s-nme-mid-week/

we closed u.

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

we closed u.

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9...s-nme-mid-week/

we closed u.

October 2011. You sir are a genius.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png