Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs FI oops i mean MM P2P PREP

Animal

75ed.png
Site | Applications | Foetube

TOPIC BY: Animal

fxtlw.png

2z9k674.png

4q1yt2.png

fxtlw.png

So... Everybody thought that FOE was prepping Fatality. They was wrong, numerous weeks ago on a late night for the few gmt elites that were up late asked fatality for a mini war. We massed up ready to smash some fatality heads in. We hopped to their world to find no one was there. They had trolled us. What goes around comes around eh fat boys.

Fatality, thank your boy Rich for getting this wonderful prep that you didn't even get to fight LOL! He really made up for his inactivity didn't he ;). NAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

So the actual prep was against Mayhem Makers, we had this p2p prep hyped for the whole week, and went in putting the team on our back holding our ***** as well as sefkets, because his **** is huge.

We got the challenge and got in spreading west to the center bone waiting for MM to attack us. They attack us and we go into them full pummel making us win that round. The hype on teamspeak and in game put us in the right frame of mind for the next round but unfortunately we lost that round. Loosing that round made us WIN the 3rd round, we knew we had already won the 3rd round after loosing the 2nd because of the determination everybody had. 3rd round came and we smashed it winning the prep 2-1.

Glorious Foe Pride big **** master race.

Take your 2$ Fatality, you're still starving ;)

121108133513.jpg

121108213445.png

fxtlw.png

Videos of today's Prep:

fxtlw.png

Pictures of today's Prep:

screenshot275z.png

121108230522.png

bigbulbs214241.png

121108164521.png

121108215636.png

fxtlw.png

Wonderful job today FOE, what comes around goes around fatality, mess with one of us mess with all of us you fat boys! Look forward to the future events with MM, thank you lads.

fxtlw.png

Want to join the Best Pure Clan in RS?
http://www.foe-rs.com/
Apply Now!
iA737.png
Foe till i die.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

surprised mm won a round

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

this didn't sound cocky at all

: )

Not even being cocky, just they decide to troll us for a mini which was late at night for gmt, what goes around comes around. We treat every1 in foe like family ya feel?

iA737.png
Foe till i die.

Bunch of pricks trolled us so karma came back around, thanks for legit fight MM looking forward to tomorrow

Saw a bunch of Fi kids looking through the orbs, sulking a bit because they were starving feels bad.jpg

I'd donate 2$ to Fi but I can't support Chris going to Mac Donalds anymore, I'm starting to worry about his health :(. Gj foe

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif