Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All time matched opt lists?

-Matty-

Unless you compare clans at their peaks as compared to their competition at the time then this is pretty difficult to create; guess i'll try tho

F2p:

Mm

Tlp

EoP

Cp

Fi

Foe

P2p:

Foe

Tlp

Tr

H

Cpr

Fi

I would put TR below H and CPR, as H have been top 3 for years, CPR was top 3 basically their whole existance, but TR was only good for a short period of time (~2 weeks)

irelands list is deserved tbh

trv2 was just insane even if it was only 2 months.

and out of these clans listed 3-5 the v1 was always wild based but v2 is where matched always got better. even in the v1 when we focused on trips (and doing f2p saturdays l0l) we 3-0ed cprv2 while never fighting h because we hated you so much. all 3 lived around 2 years respectively but hv2 (3) is just coming in too late to the game. this really should be your v2 matched peak but theres really nobody decent left (youre fighting a foe that lost to everyone and nme (and dont claim I didn't call that you snake rof))

trv2 came about when foe were really at the peak of their 60 win streak. if you remember them back then not one other clan has ever been at such a dominant point and nobody but tr could have possibly come close and it came down to the luck of the draw for a 2v2.

but what really put the exclamation point on it was beating hf in a 30v30 everything on without a def cap and tlp 30v40 or w/e it was. (i doubt even foe could have done either of those)

You also got to remember you snaked a 1-1 3rd round from us by rushing us when we were unpotted, and you only beat us in PCL outnumbered the following Friday because Zack insisted on doing a bad spread. Havoc also came close to winning against FOE during their hot streak in where they came back from being down 7 due to Sam (Excellence) screaming in excitement making our members confused on who to pile. To say that TR was better than Havoc based from that isn't fair at all, be honest ;p oh yah not to mention that your "peak" consisted of having multiple Havoc members who left from spur of the heat

your justification for your clan being better is that you only lost because one of your ranks did a bad spread, or because one of your ranks started screaming over ts so you couldn't pile?

sorry but that only proves how dumb the two of them are, which is the complete opposite of what you were going for.

No that's just you pulling what I said and throwing it in a different area. Yes, those 2 ranks were dumb (now here is the important part) for those moments (done and done).

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ir isnt in the top 5 lol

1. MM

2. TLP

3. CP

4. Fi

5. EOP/FOE

So you're telling me CP was better than IR in F2P matched?

F2P Matched -

1.TLP

2.FI

3.MM

4.IR

5.EOP/FOE

Now if you think this list is bias or IR isn't a good F2P matched clan you can easily just link me some videos of clans under IR beating us more than we beat them.

this joke isint funny, ir was funny though

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

f2p mm

p2p foe

no one else matters

^

I can't speak on behalf of MM, but I know for a fact FOE always had to deal with new, inexperienced members and had to train them to elites. FOE always had to deal with experienced members going inactive, leaving etc and training the new members to take over. It's not easy, but we've done it numerous times. Most of the other clans doesn't deal with this, which is why some clans were always up to par with their P2P abilities. Leading the same group of experienced members is pretty easy.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

F2P

1.) MM

2.) TLP

3.) FI/FOE (depends on what period of time you look at)

4.) ^

5.) NME/CP

P2P

1.) TLP

2.) FOE/Havoc

3.) ^

4.) MM/FI

5.) ^

the real list

didnt include havoc/cpr and **** cause they were one server clans and couldnt stay open for longer than a year, categorizing them with clans who've been open for 6+ just isnt right

it's a matched opts list, not a "who's the best" list. them closing doesn't take away from the fact that they were great matched

lolwat why nme there dawg

you lost preps vs tb,bv,xl,ef,sv etc

more like #65

beating fi and foe once and eop twice dosnt mean u gotta be up there lmfao

MM

CP

FOE

FI

TLP/EOP

nme never lost a single matched opt f2p prep against EOP.

The earlier preps you referenced either didn't happen or were when we were 1-10 defence so irrelevant

Dw dude, CP members have selective memories when it comes to Enemy. Especially Franco, who seems to forget that he was one of the worst performers in NME, leaving and becoming the best performer in CP.

Really shows the gulf in quality.

tumblrm21ft6raq01r35hje.gif

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png