Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Euthanize Starving Children

J0n

140 pull and you only got 130 kills?

donate $2 to starving mm kids today

flaming them for only killing you 130 times?

you gon' and reached a new level of dumb

hey jonty =] remember when your clan was relevant? ah the days

Remember when your clan slumped and no1 cared about them?

remember when ur clan thought they were good but then they lost

again and again and again and again then they won and thought they were really good then they lost again and now they cant even flame on pw

he's in your clan dude

LMFAO!^

fatality monkeys obviously to dumb to put 2 and 2 together and figure out i was talking about their clan

2u8a58p.png

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fatality got cleared by "baby pures" turns out they were all bark but no bite

You had 125 and you peaked at 138. We had about 50 and we peaked at 57. You doubled our pull. Wtf do you expect l0l.

Also, nice pull, didn't see that one coming. Gj on your trip!

expected clans to be able to pull since theres 2 weeks left plus fatality pulled like 90 to last weeks sunday guess they got scared when they heard they awoke the beast

fatality you better learn some lessons from tlp and be quick to log out this sunday, cause the purple machine is coming for you fat boys

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

You had 125 and you peaked at 138. We had about 50 and we peaked at 57. You doubled our pull. Wtf do you expect l0l.

expected clans to be able to pull since theres 2 weeks left plus fatality pulled like 90 to last weeks sunday guess they got scared when they heard they awoke the beast

fatality you better learn some lessons from tlp and be quick to log out this sunday, cause the purple machine is coming for you fat boys

cut down on the burgers and drop the addy

that way u can run faster

2u8a58p.png

I GOT SOO ******* ****** WHEN YOU HIT ******* TERROR I LOST MY CURROPT SCIM OMFGF#@@!#!@#@#

Lol man, that's what you get for logging in multi in a world where MM is lurking and Fi is in single. I was like wtf, why people logging in furnace. GET EMM (:

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

Fullout Fi. shouldn't be a problem if u can pull 140s

well they lost fullouts to foe and cp recently so either fullouts don't matter or fi is #4 f2p in which case they don't deserve to challenge us. Even so we've been awaiting their declaration and have been more than ready to defend our title but sadly they never declared on us :(

Yes that's true. But so far i seen Fi dominating sat/sundays for last couple weeks. Not gonna lie they been #1 last couple weeks in both servers. you can't deny that. u were #1 today thou.

If they don't declare on u, You should declare on them, it'll make them look bad if they reject it.

well if trip performance is what determines who is #1 then having a fullout "for #1" is pointless and if we wanted to take #1 we would have to be on top during weekend trips (which we did in historic fashion today)

If fullout performance determines #1 then we are #1 and FI are #4 and don't really deserve to declare on us, let alone have us declare on them

imo what determines who is the best is a combination of both. You have to have a good fullout record against the other perceived "top clans" to earn your spot and you also have to show consistency on weekends. FI's recent fullout record is 1-2 which isn't particularly good and their saturday trips aren't really enough to make up for it seeing as they still only pull like 60-65 even with clans having closed into them. If other clans weren't filled with apathy or drama a 60 pull would probably land you around #3-4 even if they are all 110 combat addy kids

but ya went off topic. It's the last two weeks of rs as we know it and it's really disappointing that clans choose to hide and run rather than make the most of their remaining time by trying to have fun

cut down on the burgers and drop the addy

that way u can run faster

This man is the truth!

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

well they lost fullouts to foe and cp recently so either fullouts don't matter or fi is #4 f2p in which case they don't deserve to challenge us. Even so we've been awaiting their declaration and have been more than ready to defend our title but sadly they never declared on us :(

Yes that's true. But so far i seen Fi dominating sat/sundays for last couple weeks. Not gonna lie they been #1 last couple weeks in both servers. you can't deny that. u were #1 today thou.

If they don't declare on u, You should declare on them, it'll make them look bad if they reject it.

well if trip performance is what determines who is #1 then having a fullout "for #1" is pointless and if we wanted to take #1 we would have to be on top during weekend trips (which we did in historic fashion today)

If fullout performance determines #1 then we are #1 and FI are #4 and don't really deserve to declare on us, let alone have us declare on them

imo what determines who is the best is a combination of both. You have to have a good fullout record against the other perceived "top clans" to earn your spot and you also have to show consistency on weekends. FI's recent fullout record is 1-2 which isn't particularly good and their saturday trips aren't really enough to make up for it seeing as they still only pull like 60-65 even with clans having closed into them. If other clans weren't filled with apathy or drama a 60 pull would probably land you around #3-4 even if they are all 110 combat addy kids

but ya went off topic. It's the last two weeks of rs as we know it and it's really disappointing that clans choose to hide and run rather than make the most of their remaining time by trying to have fun

Good points tho. I wanted to see if their 99% ml with 30+def would be any different in a fullout in 1 def gear.

1phz3wx.jpg

you mean for the entirety of the time that i was hc when i kept your clan at single digit pulls?

yes i was pretty awesome :P

don't really care what happens with eop or any other clan now, just enjoy seeing you lilguys get mad about this stuff still

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Good points tho. I wanted to see if their 99% ml with 30+def would be any different in a fullout in 1 def gear.

of course, they lost to Foe and Cp, both whom are beneath them on weekends.

if mm fullouted fi they would be sent to jail for raping them

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

you mean for the entirety of the time that i was hc when i kept your clan at single digit pulls?

don't really care what happens with eop or any other clan now, just enjoy seeing you lilguys get mad about this stuff still

I liked Broseidon, king of the brocean more than brotato.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

50274110292788990070401.jpg

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

I laughed when i saw k0edinator and rodney king rushing ne steps because I knew MM would be rushing in a few secs.

1oP1b.png

why dont you show the channel they were in, aka a completely different channel from our trip one

while you're at it, throw in some screenies of nippon q and his team of mains

hilarious watching you cry over 3 mains in a 57vs130, rofl retard

expected outcome, fi hyped this trip just as much as we did pming their whole forums, making a topic etc and only come out with a 57 man pull dat 85 man pull to 50 doe

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.