Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Euthanize Starving Children

J0n

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fullout Fi. shouldn't be a problem if u can pull 140s

well they lost fullouts to foe and cp recently so either fullouts don't matter or fi is #4 f2p in which case they don't deserve to challenge us. Even so we've been awaiting their declaration and have been more than ready to defend our title but sadly they never declared on us :(

Yes that's true. But so far i seen Fi dominating sat/sundays for last couple weeks. Not gonna lie they been #1 last couple weeks in both servers. you can't deny that. u were #1 today thou.

If they don't declare on u, You should declare on them, it'll make them look bad if they reject it.

well if trip performance is what determines who is #1 then having a fullout "for #1" is pointless and if we wanted to take #1 we would have to be on top during weekend trips (which we did in historic fashion today)

If fullout performance determines #1 then we are #1 and FI are #4 and don't really deserve to declare on us, let alone have us declare on them

imo what determines who is the best is a combination of both. You have to have a good fullout record against the other perceived "top clans" to earn your spot and you also have to show consistency on weekends. FI's recent fullout record is 1-2 which isn't particularly good and their saturday trips aren't really enough to make up for it seeing as they still only pull like 60-65 even with clans having closed into them. If other clans weren't filled with apathy or drama a 60 pull would probably land you around #3-4 even if they are all 110 combat addy kids

but ya went off topic. It's the last two weeks of rs as we know it and it's really disappointing that clans choose to hide and run rather than make the most of their remaining time by trying to have fun

If you declare that you're #1, you would accept every challenge.

But seems like you're scared.

I dont see a challenge from you in our clan section

Calls entire forum guest to come onto pk trip, because you can't compete with Fi.

I guess you do what you gotta do to compete.

niceforumguestsinvite.png

mass pm forums guests yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MM has over 3000 ex-mm's m8, we don't need forum guests. some of them applied and decided to answer the call unlike fi who, with signups + mass forum pms including forum guests dropped from 85 -> 56 in the most important weeks

Don't blame MM for having 11% of your active forums consisting of bing + google accounts because your forums are so ****

Just my $dol... woops! I mean 2 cents :dotfire:

MM had a 3:1 kdr fighting lvl 110 turmains in single on babypures...what does that say about your individual quality lmfao?

Also lol @ all the FI kids

1. Trying to bring up the past - look at your own clan. Men in glass houses should not throw stones etc etc

2. Attributing our pull to forum guests - We had 115 yes's and 7 maybes signed up. That's 122 people with memberboard access. Throw in ~20 ex-mm and there's our pull. There wasn't a single forum guest on the trip.

3. Claiming they are #1. You pulled out all the stops. You pmed every person on your forums from leaders to forum guests with zero post count, urging them to come to the trip if they've ever been a part of your clan. You had signups. And you pulled 65. It shows a lot about the true quality of your clan and your community that when crunch time came, Fatality crumbled.

4. Talking about kdr at all. First of all the fact that we went 3:1 with more than half our kills being in single against addy mains is a testament to the huge gap in skill between us and you. Anyways, there is hardly any time left and FI is sitting here bickering about kdr and their retarded notion of winning or losing in these last two weeks.

I'm not really surprised because your entire existence seems to revolve around this idea of "not losing to other clans" (or at least making people think you didn't) which is why you ruin your accounts and come on pw and make up excuses for getting outclassed. If you really were the #1 clan you pretend to be then you would rise to the challenges instead of falling back to petty whining.

P.S.

I've always had a fair amount of respect for foe because of their history but Kyle is retarded lol look where you've brought your clan. The fact that any clan with such a huge following could fall so low even when called upon to rise one last time would be shocking if it weren't for your incompetence. Need I go into the fact that you jumped ship for tlp when the going got tough as well?

Pulls 140,has +70 on all clans and ends trip with almost 80 deaths.L0L Invites r 1 bangs.

Sossies Ty4Cscim

1oWLe.jpg

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

208z1bo.png

dont forgot your anni this year, not even addy carried

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

You should get a wilderness fullout, like 200v200 vs FI for like last event of real RS

MM #1 doe

lets be honest here big guy

if we had a wilderness fullout versus fi they would complain that 100 people got ddosed and that we are massers who brought forum guests (lol)

then a bunch of fgts would complain we had mains (lol) while they go around on their lvl 110s and get smashed by "baby pures"

2u8a58p.png

Nice, shame on you guys with all the flame and cocky attitude when you brought invites, don't see what there is to boast about.

Name the invites, go ahead.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Nice, shame on you guys with all the flame and cocky attitude when you brought invites, don't see what there is to boast about.

Name the invites, go ahead.

I'll name them for him

1- Mahatma -left his 7 kids starve to answer the call

2-Speshls -had the choice between eggs with bacon and maple syrup and decided to come to trip instead

3- 13th -no comments