Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCL Friday Vote NOW

Kingrang3194

PCL FRIDAY or Weekend?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. PCL Friday or Weekend

• Weekend F2p/P2p
    • Friday P2p
    • Friday F2p

pcl.png

Ya we going to have 1 more final PCL Event in the WEEKEND Since people gonna do FFA and you won\'t have to mind for on the weekend:

Crashes, Leaks, Spies , Ddos,

The good side of this you won\'t have to worry about does things and have ONE GOOD LAST FIGHT before EOC HAPPENS.
You can still do a trip with your own clan BEFORE Pcl or AFTER Pcl Enjoy your LAST PCL Event :)

15 Thursday: Phe - Iron Vs Bronze > http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...wtopic=33567615
16 Friday : FFA - Free4all > http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...wtopic=33567468
17 Saturday : F2p PCL - Rules are by Leader Calls - Same Time
18 Sunday: P2p PCL - Rules are by Leader Calls - Same Time

Yes is DaNG Clanwars Fight so have a lot sets :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What our Clan Hight Ranks Have to Say about this:

#TLP:

(08:13:15) <[TLP]Joey> Instead of a trip, i\'d love to have another one of those old days PCL event. This way you would prevent leaking, crashing and such.

#Zenith:

(09:43:47) <[DP]w71__liam> Instead of a trip, i\'d love to have another one of those old days PCL event. This way you would prevent leaking, crashing and such.

#Terror:

(11:18:47) <@[ TR ]Ex> After our trip, I\'d love to have another one of those old days PCL event. This way you would prevent leaking, crashing and such

#HAVOC:

(11:40:19) <DanCream> i would enjoy to have one more pcl this weekend before eoc , i think it will be fun if lots of clans come out. It will also make saturdays/sundays more action packed for clans

#Clan-EF:

(16:00:02) <[EF]Plat`King> after sat and sun trip i would love to have f2p and p2p pcl :]

#Clan-Hi:

(16:00:47) <[Hi]3at> I would prefer to have PCL after the pk trip, let clans settle all of their fights and rivalries one last time before eoc hits in the f2p server.

#Finalownage

(16:12:01) <[Foe]Josh> if its saturday/sunday and clans are there to hit we will be there, action is action if their is no action in wild then we will prob hit it up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If ur clan decided not do this please pm me and i have all clans straighted out :)

Doubt any will attend this tbh.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

this is quite possibly our last good weekend of pure clanning, it should be spent in the wilderness where it was birthed.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

would love to go to f2p pcl saturday after trip and sunday p2p after trip

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png