Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

★ Zenith ~ The Highest Point ★ Ending The Era At The Top ★

Co0kiezs

CP is full of retards. The 2 times we fought you we beat you. Once was at the tree west of vents cause your **** clan couldn't stay 10 feet away from mossies. Your members kept going in and out of mossies tryna snipe us when we clearly wanted to fight you 1on1. We pulled little east from the tree to get you away from mossies hoping your dumb rednecks would follow us, but you were confused as you didn't know what the fk just happened. We were clearing the **** outt of you until MM came and crashed.

2nd fight north of mossies we steamrolled you so fxking bad i was literally out of pray half the fight and still somehow managed to stay alive and kill you idiots, again MM rushed, but don't blame that sh1t, there were like 20 of u left with 35 of us there.

Teach your dumb members not to die so easy from fights and MM rush.

NICE KDR!

121117180710.png

MM pretty much saved you :dotfire:

kirby not going to lie it looks pretty much matched, but it didn't really look like all of zenith was there because we had a constant 60 pull i guess we had a fight before that.

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we were grabbing a bank and saw nothing but cp popping up in edge

it was great

Butthurt over going #2 matched before Eoc... you sound like an idiot lmfao

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

[18:16] <[CP]Thunder> i lost like 30 returns

discuss

Poor guy, I handed out 60 corrupts today. Join Zenith for free ST00F

You gave money to invites? desperate times....

you invited and massed up just to get shat on by zenith? desperate times....

gj z!

And Fi was irrelevant again this weekend?

No way.

<Trollface.jpg>

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

We then pulled a little north and ranged them out as the attempted to push inside of the army of blue capes ( L0L ).

It's only funny because we didn't have blue capes LOL!! Oh well was fun fighting 50v65 and still ripping you apart until your returners came

We then pulled a little north and ranged them out as they attempted to push inside of the army of blue capes ( L0L ).

It's only funny because we didn't have blue capes LOL!! Oh well was fun fighting 50v65 and still ripping you apart until your returners came

^Not sure if this is a serious reply, you must be confused your kdr was 40 kills 100 deaths, you teamed with hazard/ef/foe. Therefore your reply is irrelevant. Thanks for the bump though

2ewgrxw.gif

1-1 is that a joke that your brain washing leaders told you?

We were winning all the fights we had with you. during our fights you guys were just sitting right next to singles clear indication of losing

woop woop

We then pulled a little north and ranged them out as they attempted to push inside of the army of blue capes ( L0L ).

^Not sure if this is a serious reply, you must be confused your kdr was 40 kills 100 deaths, you teamed with hazard/ef/foe. Therefore your reply is irrelevant. Thanks for the bump though

My reply isn't irrelevent, our "alliance" is in your topic.

You can post as much about kdr as you want but we fought down 10-15 every single fight except eop for a little. We even fought MM 50v120 or whatever they pulled.

I did have fun working your clan down 15 though, hope you stay alive so I can continue to do the same thing.

My reply isn't irrelevent, our "alliance" is in your topic.

You can post as much about kdr as you want but we fought down 10-15 every single fight except eop for a little. We even fought MM 50v120 or whatever they pulled.

I did have fun working your clan down 15 though, hope you stay alive so I can continue to do the same thing.

just stop........ lol

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Grats on beating TLP + Others up 15. Other than you boasting about a troll win looks like you guys finished strong. Grats.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

We then pulled a little north and ranged them out as the attempted to push inside of the army of blue capes ( L0L ).

It's funny because we had the blue capes and u tried to push into us; in that fight we went 50/15 1v4 and your dead clan gave us a majority of the kills...

It's funny because we had the blue capes and u tried to push into us; in that fight we went 50/15 1v4 and your dead clan gave us a majority of the kills...

1v4? Please feel free to name the 4 clans.

Even 15 deaths is embarassing. We had 15 less than you. We peaked at 51 up to that point and you had 65. Your clan is a joke and could never beat TLP 40v40+ matched.

Even 15 deaths is embarassing. We had 15 less than you. We peaked at 51 up to that point and you had 65. Your clan is a joke and could never beat TLP 40v40+ matched.

lmfao not sure if you're trying to deny that foe, tlp, hazard and ef all were at that fight in mm capes

you obviously can't compete so you reference clanwars on a saturday topic... shows what your clan has come to

lmfao not sure if you're trying to deny that foe, tlp, hazard and ef all were at that fight in mm capes

you obviously can't compete so you reference clanwars on a saturday topic... shows what your clan has come to

We had 1 foe member and 2 ef members...last time I checked one person doesn't make up a whole clan.

How is saying you can't beat us a matched a clan wars reference. Matched doesn't only mean clan wars, I know your kind of new so I will forgive you.

Anything else new kid

We had 1 foe member and 2 ef members...last time I checked one person doesn't make up a whole clan.

How is saying you can't beat us a matched a clan wars reference. Matched doesn't only mean clan wars, I know your kind of new so I will forgive you.

Anything else new kid

So you left your clan to join eop, rejoin tlp and get auto ranked and now ur clan struggles to pull 30 so you are forced to talk about matched.. not sure how that makes me new

CP is full of retards. The 2 times we fought you we beat you. Once was at the tree west of vents cause your **** clan couldn't stay 10 feet away from mossies. Your members kept going in and out of mossies tryna snipe us when we clearly wanted to fight you 1on1. We pulled little east from the tree to get you away from mossies hoping your dumb rednecks would follow us, but you were confused as you didn't know what the fk just happened. We were clearing the **** outt of you until MM came and crashed.

2nd fight north of mossies we steamrolled you so fxking bad i was literally out of pray half the fight and still somehow managed to stay alive and kill you idiots, again MM rushed, but don't blame that sh1t, there were like 20 of u left with 35 of us there.

Teach your dumb members not to die so easy from fights and MM rush.

NICE KDR!

121117180710.png

MM pretty much saved you :dotfire:

kirby not going to lie it looks pretty much matched, but it didn't really look like all of zenith was there because we had a constant 60 pull i guess we had a fight before that.

I don't see MM anywhere here kid. This was the start of the 2nd fight north of mossies where we owned you that's why u see 10+ kids not in range. MM rushed l8r in fight. You're lucky they rushed before we cleared ALL of you. This fight made 2-0 kid :ninja:

1phz3wx.jpg

Anything else new kid

So you left your clan to join eop, rejoin tlp and get auto ranked and now ur clan struggles to pull 30 so you are forced to talk about matched.. not sure how that makes me new

1rqzX.png

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png