Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

so

Derp

CP isn't closing soo.. idk about most clans, sounds like an excuse to close tbh

Why lol, wild is pretty much a no go for 1-35 def clans with the cb difference, plus with all the changes some people just won't want to play.

I for one won't be playing.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Well I hope all CP members are prepared to train new accounts. 35-39 def will be useless.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Well I hope all CP members are prepared to train new accounts. 35-39 def will be useless.

i heard that zerkers were beast in eoc tho so they would only need to train there def a lil.

TLP is going to go through it and make our decision after we have experienced everything possible.

we have decided as a staff that the best possible thing we can do is all get 45 def and go out and pk. fun is all that matters

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

TLP is going to go through it and make our decision after we have experienced everything possible.

we have decided as a staff that the best possible thing we can do is all get 45 def and go out and pk. fun is all that matters

rly? you guys r gettign 45 def?

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com