Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] The Finale

Franco

we came out to have as much action as we possibly could, not even concerned about the kdr and i think we accomplished that. win or lose, we had a good trip as well as having a lot of fun. we came out #3 today, i'm proud of everyone that showed up. we didn't treat this as a last trip, but more of a bridge into a new era in which we can settle into and continue our ownage :)

certain clans miss the point of what a fun trip is and base it all on kdr.. by all means do that; just remember what all your previous trips were like before talking a load of **** lol. there's a reason my clan is open and yours closed, you know who i'm talking to =P

<3

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we came out to have as much action as we possibly could, not even concerned about the kdr and i think we accomplished that. win or lose, we had a good trip as well as having a lot of fun. we came out #3 today, i'm proud of everyone that showed up. we didn't treat this as a last trip, but more of a bridge into a new era in which we can settle into and continue our ownage :)

certain clans miss the point of what a fun trip is and base it all on kdr.. by all means do that; just remember what all your previous trips were like before talking a load of **** lol. there's a reason my clan is open and yours closed, you know who i'm talking to =P

<3

probably one of the smartest posts i've seen on this site, good job on your trip

half of your pictures are in mossies/single

all the other clans were near mossies or single...

YE

NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT DID YA

**** FACE

never said why, seem a bit defensive there don't ya.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

After defeating Fi, we regrouped and had a planned fight vs EOP. The fight started at Vents area and we basically held our ground until more and more EOP started to die off.

What is this propaganda lmfao we didn't have a planned fight take it off or you're topic is gettin deleted

the post is clearly made by a member so calm the **** down

good trip CP. if we had a fair 1v1 vs Zenith i'm fairly positive we would of smashed them and their invites.

#Clan-CP

So, your kdr is negative, and u claim a wins. Nice logic.

We claimed a win on Fi, we couldn't claim a win on Z because MM crashed every time

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Reatards gonna retard. Plz spread more lies about our fight so those Sv rejects dont leave you for a better clan like they did with HI..

Come out tomorrow ok?

Nice positive KDR btw. Better than zenith!

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

It's pretty much the end of RS for some people, AND you da only ***** still keeping SV's name in your mouth.

Hop off and move on with life.

Lol, you mad cuz its true. Glad we had at least one groupie at the end of RS.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

After defeating Fi, we regrouped and had a planned fight vs EOP. The fight started at Vents area and we basically held our ground until more and more EOP started to die off.

What is this propaganda lmfao we didn't have a planned fight take it off or you're topic is gettin deleted

2:35 in that vid rofl

Watch the video before you make assumptions

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

I just wanna ask, did you see MM instantly when they rushed or was it always map glitched because every time you guys took like 5 seconds atleast to react to our rush :P

121117164910.png

this? we rushed.. YOLO.

<3

probably one of the smartest posts i've seen on this site, good job on your trip

Just cause he lied saying we ended #3?

NAH SON WE ENDED #1

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Our deaths came from MM mostly.

Zeniths kills came from terror and tlp/hz who had 40

dont act big saaaaaaaaaaaan

That's your leadership's fault for running into 120+ MM, instantly getting cleared. The 1 fight I was at against you guys was when you hugged mossies and we were in multi and we still managed to rack up a bunch of kills. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to argue with a kid who sounds like a chipmunk irl, waste of a post tbh.

2ewgrxw.gif

That's your leadership's fault for running into 120+ MM, instantly getting cleared. The 1 fight I was at against you guys was when you hugged mossies and we were in multi and we still managed to rack up a bunch of kills. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to argue with a kid who sounds like a chipmunk irl, waste of a post tbh.

i always knew u were gay

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

Cause you guys didn't wanna fight, seeing as we chased you in single saying go multi and you logged out.

Not gonna argue with a ugly kid who gets brainwashed by the worst leadership in this game

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

you sound like a 57 year old pedophile who suffers from cronic nasal disease. dont flame my boy alex

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com