Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality :: The Pure Elites

TheCali

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you know it's fi when they think they're the sh1t because they got 1.2 KDR l0l

You do realise that fi pulled 60 and mm had 100+.

Inb4realpureexcuse...

You guys easily had 50+ titans today and we had probably about 30-35 titans. Do the math...

If anything, I'm surprised that we went positive. You suck for not making Fi go negative.

/end

Not sure if youre in denial of us getting sandwiched or what?>

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

inb4topicgetslocked

Fatality #1 P2P #1 F2p Kings Of Both Servers

Haters Gona Hate :]

Lol you had a couple months of being good while FOE has been on top of p2p for years, and MM #1 in f2p for years, what happened these last 3-4 years bro. Haters gon hate P;

so glad to see you care more about kdr than actually enjoying yourselves :)

During this year i saw so much change in fatality, sure you got out of your slump but at what cost...each one of your members getting 30+ defence. Truly showed today you would rather end early to preserve a useless number (kdr) than enjoy the last real rs2 fight there would ever be. Idiotic decision but this is what you chose a long time ago.

During this year i saw so much change in fatality, sure you got out of your slump but at what cost...each one of your members getting 30+ defence. Truly showed today you would rather end early to preserve a useless number (kdr) than enjoy the last real rs2 fight there would ever be. Idiotic decision but this is what you chose a long time ago.

Interesting point, however not once did anybody claim we left due to our positive KDR. I'm not entirely sure why we called off returning and went for our ending speeches. But from what I recall was due to our numbers dropping we held off for quite a while as soon as we had below 50 left we left. Whilst you had 100+ there was actually no point in staying.

Be honest mate, look at all the flame coming from your clan I understand both partys are involved but imagine if we stayed to fight your 100+ whilst we had 50 you guys would have made an EXTREMELY big deal out of it with the none stop flaming/trolling/baiting and immature posts on your topic.

We left on a good note, we're happy with what we have accomplished from where we we're and how we did it. So go to your topic and post and leave us be. :) congratulations on your trip.

P.S. You'll see how much we enjoyed our trip when we post the vid. (:

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Interesting point, however not once did anybody claim we left due to our positive KDR. I'm not entirely sure why we called off returning and went for our ending speeches. But from what I recall was due to our numbers dropping we held off for quite a while as soon as we had below 50 left we left. Whilst you had 100+ there was actually no point in staying.

Be honest mate, look at all the flame coming from your clan I understand both partys are involved but imagine if we stayed to fight your 100+ whilst we had 50 you guys would have made an EXTREMELY big deal out of it with the none stop flaming/trolling/baiting and immature posts on your topic.

We left on a good note, we're happy with what we have accomplished from where we we're and how we did it. So go to your topic and post and leave us be. :) congratulations on your trip.

It was the last fight of rs2 as I stated so I know it's not just me who would want to fight until the very end regardless of opts ect you guys stayed for 15 minutes lets be real. I'm not flaming i'm just disappointed that your leaders would just leave and from an outside point of view it points to just trying to die less when in reality gear/gp didn't even matter anymore as you won't need it anymore

glad you had your fun i'm done here

It was the last fight of rs2 as I stated so I know it's not just me who would want to fight until the very end regardless of opts ect you guys stayed for 15 minutes lets be real. I'm not flaming i'm just disappointed that your leaders would just leave and from an outside point of view it points to just trying to die less when in reality gear/gp didn't even matter anymore as you won't need it anymore

glad you had your fun i'm done here

We didn't stay for 15mins lol, 300 kills in 15 mins.. I thought we we're being real bro? lool ^^. But yeah, we all had fun in the end so I guess it doesn't matter when/how we ended. Later m8.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Dear God,

MM shut the **** up and run back to your 1 defence above all community. I'm about to auto suspend every MM that posts on this topic in a negative light rather than close a clan's last trip topic.

Claim bias all you want, but I will not stand for a clan's last trip topic to be flamed beyond control.

Tread lightly.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Dear God,

MM shut the **** up and run back to your 1 defence above all community. I'm about to auto suspend every MM that posts on this topic in a negative light rather than close a clan's last trip topic.

Claim bias all you want, but I will not stand for a clan's last trip topic to be flamed beyond control.

Tread lightly.

OMFG BIAS :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Dear God,

Tread lightly.

i love u baby

33ok6d5.gifProud Current Council of Frenzy33ok6d5.gif

5yeo2g.jpg
n_range_siggy.png

Dear God,

Tread lightly.

Biased as **** you hid our topic when it was being spammed by Pepsis/FI/NME/CP members instead of just closing it but you're not even going to close this topic to moderate the flame lmao okay makes sense

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Cya MM, was fun bashing you around for over 5 years <3

didn't you guys crawl back out of that just this year?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.