Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Action Packed Sunday

AlexWAAR

Lmfao @ the CP kids trying to say something bad about Zenith

don't even try kiddos, maybe in the next generation CP.

please tell me what you have accomplished in 2 years

I don't think you've ever been #1 LOLOLOL

NME v2

A lot more than CP that has been open for 6+ years and is still an mpc and couldn't get 60+ pulls continuesly LOL

Theres a reason why my clan has been open for 7 years and yours has closed 3 times.

20678023.png

That is all.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Minute video is dying.... made me laugh

Where is yours? :confused:

don't even reply anymore, your just making your clan look retarded like usual. :tito:

"1 bangs or people from ge"

God, like it just shows how bad your quality is LMFAO

# im done yo

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Lmfao @ the CP kids trying to say something bad about Zenith

don't even try kiddos, maybe in the next generation CP.

can you even read?

I'm talking about the replies/quotes dumb ****

calm down fattie dont act big bcuz u pulled 60+ both trips with invites

you still havent accomplished anything in ur ****** 2 years lo

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

don't even reply anymore, your just making your clan look retarded like usual. :tito:

I was looking for 8 minute vid actually clearing a clan, not a 4-6 one dying to MM wtih a 100 200 kdr :down:

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

# im done yo

Zenith and CP are 2 totally different clans. We like to expand our community, recruiting inexperienced people, new to clanning and teaching them how to war etc. CP has the same people for 6 years, barely does anything in f2p, and is a complete joke in p2p.

2ewgrxw.gif

# im done yo

Zenith and CP are 2 totally different clans. We like to expand our community, recruiting inexperienced people, new to clanning and teaching them how to war etc. CP has the same people for 6 years, barely does anything in f2p, and is a complete joke in p2p.

barely does anything in f2p? are you new ?

p.s atleast CP have won 3 p2p fullouts unlike zenith lmfao

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

# im done yo

Translation: Yes we do mass, we're good at p2p you're not.

Only reason you ever did good in P2P was cause of NPO closing into you.

if you consider beating NME 90v70 in a fullout great then #imdone

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

# im done yo

You lost to IR in a full out.

Have never been #1

Can't compete in Matched Opts Preps

Never won a Full out

YR invites

And now you're gonna close because of EOC.

Just please, for the sake of these brain cells, stop replying LOL.

#IMDONE

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

# im done yo

p.s atleast my clan have won 3 p2p fullouts unlike zenith lmfao

were they in 2006 , little 10v10s or something. I didn't realize cp ever had a p2p fullout wtf?

2ewgrxw.gif

# im done yo

were they in 2006 , little 10v10s or something. I didn't realize cp ever had a p2p fullout wtf?

Search in YT :thumbsup:

dont act big cuz u pulled 60 both trips with invites

u still suck ass lol

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

# im done yo

lol your community is ratting/phishing with your members in ts, ours is getting involved with our members, having fun events & actually doing things to improve our clan. I swear you and Hostility are probably the clans that have slumped the most over the past year.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

# im done yo

have you ever won one? wtf

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

For every reply I make, I get 5 angry cp kids quoting me. The fact of the matter is, you have never accomplished anything in p2p besides beating ef in a 15v15. The only reason you were somewhat decent in f2p is because you used unfair tactics such as bringing mains in addy, ddosing, bringing invites, and boosting kdr every Saturday to make it seem like you had decent trips.

Last reply on this topic, not even an important clan, idk why I bother lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

For every reply I make, I get 5 angry cp kids quoting me. The fact of the matter is, you have never accomplished anything in p2p besides beating ef in a 15v15. The only reason you were somewhat decent in f2p is because you used unfair tactics such as bringing mains in addy, ddosing, bringing invites, and boosting kdr every Saturday to make it seem like you had decent trips.

Is that the same thing you tell your clan? :rofl:

#ZenithExcuses

LMFAO

I'm not even going to bother replying to this topic anymore, heres the facts about CP. Your ranks and everyone with a brain will agree.

> [sD]Chain from Sudden Death closed his clan into CP for a free rank in 2008. #SD LOL

> Chain69 mass recruits from GOP / Edge / GE all day and pulls 100 and thinks they are # 1 for 1 weekend.

> Forever a f2p clan, never accomplished ANYTHING in p2p. CP doesn't even p2p mini ( o wait maybe 2 times a month. ) NEVER p2p preps unless they have the odds, for example; CP vs Hi p2p prep lol. )

> 6 year old clan and is still an mpc, never pulled 60+ weekly in 6 years. Just sit down honestly rofl

6 years old never accomplished anything? and you try and talk **** about Zenith being 2 years old and not accomplishing anything, the funny part is, we accomplished 10x more than you have ever done in 6 years.

Like i said, sit.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

#WeSmackedYouThroughout2012

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

LMFAO

I'm not even going to bother replying to this topic anymore, heres the facts about CP. Your ranks and everyone with a brain will agree.

> [sD]Chain from Sudden Death closed his clan into CP for a free rank in 2008. #SD LOL

> Chain69 mass recruits from GOP / Edge / GE all day and pulls 100 and thinks they are # 1 for 1 weekend.

> Forever a f2p clan, never accomplished ANYTHING in p2p. CP doesn't even p2p mini ( o wait maybe 2 times a month. ) NEVER p2p preps unless they have the odds, for example; CP vs Hi p2p prep lol. )

> 6 year old clan and is still an mpc, never pulled 60+ weekly in 6 years. Just sit down honestly rofl

6 years old never accomplished anything? and you try and talk **** about Zenith being 2 years old and not accomplishing anything, the funny part is, we accomplished 10x more than you have ever done in 6 years.

Like i said, sit.

Gottem coach now come to the punk convention :nuke:

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

LMFAO

Like i said, sit.

#CP#1F2PMATCH

#ZenithSmackByIRinFullOut

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

we don't give a **** about p2p retard, when are you going to learn. LOL at your retarded leaders telling you/your members that we boost kdr, nah, it just takes skill to become the best. I hope you stick around through this combat update, it'll be fun.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png