Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Action Packed Sunday

AlexWAAR

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

l0l at zenith at the end of the day zenith you to a fullout vs ir 4-0 in your own server

Pretty sure Zenith is would **** CP in a full out in any server

#ZenithSucksMatched

August 4th btw, achieved something your clan will never accomplish.

they accomplished beating nme i believe up by 20 #imdone

aouona.png

lol I stopped at page 3, come back on page 7 and see only cp replying to themselves lmfao. At the end of the day, CP is all talk, every weekend we stepped into the wild they hid from us, but when they finally got the pulls to fight us we smacked them down just like we did yesterday. (We would have today but unfortunately they pulled 25-30 and teamed with FOE, who we beat in a 2 clw dangerous fights).

You can camp pure warfare all you want, but your members will always remember who the dominant clan was and they'll remember all the smack downs we gave you weekend after weekend.

2ewgrxw.gif

lol I stopped at page 3, come back on page 7 and see only cp replying to themselves lmfao. At the end of the day, CP is all talk, every weekend we stepped into the wild they hid from us, but when they finally got the pulls to fight us we smacked them down just like we did yesterday. (We would have today but unfortunately they pulled 25-30 and teamed with FOE, who we beat in a 2 clw dangerous fight).

You can camp pure warfare all you want, but your members will always remember who the dominant clan was and they'll remember all the smack downs we gave you weekend after weekend.

No, you're all talk.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

lol I stopped at page 3, come back on page 7 and see only cp replying to themselves lmfao. At the end of the day, CP is all talk, every weekend we stepped into the wild they hid from us, but when they finally got the pulls to fight us we smacked them down just like we did yesterday. (We would have today but unfortunately they pulled 25-30 and teamed with FOE, who we beat in a 2 clw dangerous fights).

didn't read :teehee: :teehee:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

didnt-read-lol_o_386503.gif

#ZLUMPED

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

>Knows it's the truth

>Says didn't read

LOL, where the majority of your trips are

2it1fm.png

hahahaha lmfao rofl lolz ur so funny omg

shut the **** up ******, find a new joke ROFL

Pulled it right from this topic, every topic CP makes you will be able to find at least 3-4 pictures of Mossies being spammed in the fc lmao.

Off to bed, good night little cp geeklings :P

2ewgrxw.gif

>Knows it's the truth

>Says didn't read

LOL, where the majority of your trips are

2it1fm.png

hahahaha lmfao rofl lolz ur so funny omg

shut the **** up ******, find a new joke ROFL

Pulled it right from this topic, every topic CP makes you will be able to find at least 3-4 pictures of Mossies being spammed in the fc lmao.

omg cool observation, want a cookie?

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Lmfao @ the CP kids trying to say something bad about Zenith

don't even try kiddos, maybe in the next generation CP.

please tell me what you have accomplished in 2 years

I don't think you've ever been #1 LOLOLOL

NME v2

Not even. Z opened first.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

More propaganda lmfao we didn't even fight you

Oh yeah and merk,waar and david you weren't apart of cp when it was actually good i think franco was

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP