Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

REALLY?

-Merk-

lost me after you said the reason no one is stepping up to cp is because of kdr lmfa0

the irony.. Isn't CP the clan that ends sat/sundays with like a 40/30 kdr and claim to have a successful and funfilled trip ? lmfao

i can tell your laptop has been through many repairs because of your internet anger problems l0l

#issues

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Zyzz BRAHS how does it feel that I trolled every single "clan" left in this community with a topic full of irony/sarcasm and lines copy/pasted from Walli topics...

Fight CP or GO KILL YOURSELVES L0LL0LLOLOL

#IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE #IMDONE

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

at the end of the day we made hi slump 3 times =]]]]]]]]]]]]

At least when I say I'm in Hostility people don't automatically drop respect for me like they would for CP members :3

KO no rm. Gf I'll leave your loot on the ground for the rest of you clan to have gear. Noobs

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

At least when I say I'm in Hostility people don't automatically drop respect for me like they would for CP members :3

KO no rm. Gf I'll leave your loot on the ground for the rest of you clan to have gear. Noobs

:3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

we play games for loot, not for respect. #nerdproblems

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

i wonder how 3 topics in clan disc got locked today, and this was not one of them

pw moderation 2k12

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

i wonder how 3 topics in clan disc got locked today, and this was not one of them

pw moderation 2k12

Maybe because we're the only clan who doesn't have a dead community in a crucial stage for the future of the community. CP leaves PW = PW dies even more.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

you didnt troll anybody though lol.

i dont think anybody here was annoyed by your claims or anything you put whether quoting my brilliance or not.

People just laughed because when I say it.. lets face it i am the greatest and its all relative to my excellence whereas when you have said it you make yourself look quite frankly embarrassing.

Do not mistake people pity at your poor attempts with being 'mad'

Will also find more people trolled you and I pretty much tore young chain a new one as he isnt the smartest cookie..

i got you resorting to calling me fat... you got trolled hard sonnies

#TEAM-WALLI

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: If you want to ask for fights and not get trolling responses, don't start your topic out as one big joke.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png