Tiger

Last Pure Standing

Pures v. Jagex

Pures' Starting Ops: 399+

Jagex Starting Ops: Infinity

Pures' Ending Ops: 0

Jagex Ending Ops: Slumping indefinitely since 2k7

Was a good fight

who is the last pure/pure clan standing?

gf PW.

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Yes.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

cp

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

o great saviour

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

define standing?

stand·ing (stndng)

n.

a. Status with respect to rank, reputation, or position in society or a profession.

b. High reputation; esteem: a person of standing in the community.

2. Continuance in time; duration: a friendship of long standing.

3. Law The right or capacity to initiate a suit.

4. The act of one that stands.

5. A place where a person or thing stands.

6. standings Sports A listing of individual competitors or of teams in a league according to their record of performance.

take your pick.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

cp

troll_face_wallpaper_by_guywhoisunemployed-d3g5rlt.jpg

cp

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Umm, i know corrupt pures are still open. MM i believe. EF and HI, but not gonna lie, MM EF HI just keeping the community together atm, there is nowhere left for pures on rs.

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Sign in to follow this