Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Britland

AndyIbeat

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-dogs-home-fire-43-7758271

At least 43 dogs are confirmed to have died in a fire at Manchester Dogs Home.

A boy, aged 14, has been arrested on suspicion of arson and is being held in police custody after the fire in Harpurhey.

More than 20 firefighters battled the flames which engulfed the building on Mossbrook Road.

Police were called to the scene around 7.10pm.

A GMP spokesman said: “At the moment it is confirmed that 43 dogs are dead and it is unknown how many are injured.”

He added that the force had been inundated with calls from devastated animal-lovers offering homes to any surviving dogs.

“We are having lots of offers of help from the public, which is really nice,” he said.

“At the moment we don’t know what help will be needed but it is great that so many people are coming forward.”

Pictures of the blaze were posted on social media by concerned people living near to the long-established dogs home, which has capacity to care for 400 dogs.

Residents said they could hear ‘dogs yelping’.

Twitter user @Hoyles10 said: “Big fire at Manchester Dogs Home, apparently the building has collapsed, too late for the animals by all accounts.... Heartbreaking.”

dogs-home-4JPG.jpg

donatingJPG.jpg

John-HeslopJPG.jpg

Seriously, how sick minded do you have to be to wake up and think, "What shall I do today? Oh I know let's go and kill a load of animals." Funny how because of child protection laws he'll never be named and shamed, on top of that he'll spend probably a year or so in youth prison before being back out on the streets. God our generation is so ******.

• Like 1

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Talking about Britland, I'm currently cleaning up the mess you left behind in 1947.

Seriously Andy, a salt tax?

• Like 1
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I honestly can't believe this happened...how much of a sick **** do you have to be? Poor doggies...I'm wanting to convince Karl to adopt one of the survivors...

What shall I go with-

1, but they're so cute!

2, be the good guy, they need help.

3, shall we have a baby instead?

Care to advise?

1559-attractive-gamer-girl-taken.jpg?w=560

I honestly can't believe this happened...how much of a sick **** do you have to be? Poor doggies...I'm wanting to convince Karl to adopt one of the survivors...

What shall I go with-

1, but they're so cute!

2, be the good guy, they need help.

3, shall we have a baby instead?

Care to advise?

Don't bother, Karl has no moral fibre, he's the epitome of evil.

• Like 1

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png