Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Myk. Clan please?

Fayth

Mmk, let's be straight up. I don't want any bs, I want to know what your clan has to offer me, and why I should join. I'm fully aware that you don't NEED me, but if you can't take the time to fully represent your own clan (Or someone else's) then I don't want to take the time to apply.

I have 'some' leadership experience, not much though. I try to be a loyal member, but I also speak my mind. My clan history is in my sig, not too many, I stick through with my clans.

Persuade me. =]

Stats:

Attack: 40

Strength: 74

Defence: 1

Ranged: 75

Magic: 74 (Getting 85)

Prayer: 11

Hp: 68

Cmb: 55

All of these will be staying the same until 85 Magic, which will also get me 60 cmb

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

calamity we got some 50s train ur stats up tho we 7+ req now but yea p2p and f2p bassed more f2p now

we got alot of 60s good for pking around ur lvl we have been getting better and better every week pulled 45 yesturday to a non signed up trip

#calamity

site - www.calamityrs.com

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

with your stats just making a med clan i would hold off till your a little bit higher unless your looking for a med clan which i think wouldnt be good for you. since your levels are staying the same untill 85 mage i would check out #trauma there a new clan and have extreamly expirenced members. they have many events and tbh all of there members are always on and active. if your looking for a clan thats very active and pretty much matches your stats i would deffintly with out a doubt join #trauma. if your mind is set on a med clan then resurrection there a med clan but there stats also match you the leaders are extreamly skilled and tallented but my opion is go to #trauma.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

alright Mike. Heres the lay down of clans that i know you'd fit in great.

Clans that you don't have to train up for.

Ascendency:

Daily Mini Wars

PCT

Great Organization.

No Arguements.

Carpediem:

Daily Mini Wars

PCT

Inu

Organization +1

Some Chivalry Members went there.

Veneratio:

Mini Wars

I just heard that they weren't so good in Pk trips, with you.. (they'd own)

PCT

etc.

Clans to train up for

Mayhem Makers:

Not as Mini's.

Monster Pk Trips(Pulled 95)

Good Enviroment.

Organization +100.

Final Ownage Elite:

Monster Pk Trips

Mini Wars

Good Enviroment(kinda cocky)

Organization 90+

49506229.png

Join Carpediem.

If however, you want a med level clan, you could get FA in IR.

Intense Redemption, #IRclan, www.irrs.ipbfree.com

IR is a clan that's heavily underrated in F2P, which I'm expecting you're good at. Our clan can benefit from your joining by being a stronger force in F2P, because we are looking for other good F2P'ers as well. It would benefit you to join because while we are concentrating on F2P right now we are the #1 P2P Med Level Clan, and could help you practice your P2P skills while still enjoying F2P. We do at least 2 events per day, with up to 3 larger scale events per week, + PK Trips. If you're interested in joining, give me a pm, [iR]Tal or [-Tal-] or Tal|Away.

Thanks.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Well my clan Scourge would be glad to have you. Although as you said, we don't "NEED" you, we're currently a little low on numbers compared to the likes of the medium level clans. We have a good, stable 40-45 strong memberlist and have an excellent fun community. We're always looking out for new members who love to war and pk just like us.

We're around the 50-70 cb mark atm, with a great capacity to evolve. We have alot of active, willing members and if you think you're one of them, why not give us a try.

www.Scourge-RS.com

#Scourge

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

MYK! I have my entire love to offer to you.

But if that's enough, I'll make a long ass post showing why

Firstly, we just came off a war against LP where we dominated the other clan winning 23-0 both rounds. If that's not enough, alot of Chivalry members came to our clan such as Kharid, Blake and Brian. To have people you already know in a clan is always a great thing, and I think you'll benefit more from it then anything else. We also have a lot of wars, as Brian may have told you. We like to have fun, and frankly, mini wars are amazing fun :D Finally, we'll need your leadership skills, clanning ability and mature prescence to push for our goal.

MYK JOIN!@!@!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

MYK! I have my entire love to offer to you.

But if that's enough, I'll make a long ass post showing why

Firstly, we just came off a war against LP where we dominated the other clan winning 23-0 both rounds. If that's not enough, alot of Chivalry members came to our clan such as Kharid, Blake and Brian. To have people you already know in a clan is always a great thing, and I think you'll benefit more from it then anything else. We also have a lot of wars, as Brian may have told you. We like to have fun, and frankly, mini wars are amazing fun :D Finally, we'll need your leadership skills, clanning ability and mature prescence to push for our goal.

MYK JOIN!@!@!

You forgot me...

non yo bsns

If you're sure you don't want to train, go for #Malice

If you want to train a little, go for #Epidemic

(Reqs are 80+ stat or 82+ mage)

Good luck with your decision.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

When it came down to it, looking through memberlists, requirements, and clan history/vids (For those of which this was all available) It came down to two clans. Which were clans that I don't have to train up for, because I'm not willing as much atm. In the end, it came down to people I know and have known, a community where I feel more comfortable and welcomed, Carpediem.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Try TLP when you get 72hp, we have very fun events for both f2p and p2p and a good community to boot. Www.Tlp-Rs.com & #TlP for more info =)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"