Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What would you like to see on our website?

HATTON

I'm pretty sure you're all aware of Pure Warfare's website, however we apologise for the setbacks we've had due to the main people involved with it being busy in real life and having other Pure Warfare issues to deal with. However, we now have the VPS near enough ready to go, so we're going to get cracking with the website properly as soon as it's 100% ready to go!

What features would you like to see on the website?

What areas would you like us to cover? (i.e Quest Help, Maps etc.)

The reason I'm asking this, is because we want to know what you would use mostly, this includes things such as:

Quest Guides

Maps & Dungeons

Skilling Guides

Here's a link to the website so far: http://www.pure-warfare.com/pw/

What would you like removed/added to that? Please let us know as quickly so we can get this website well on the way over the next two or three weeks or so!

Went to look around

Reasons to visit Al-Kharid

The Toll Gate

The Toll Gate is the seperation between Lumbridge and Al-Kharid. This is the main entrance to Al-Kharid, however you have to pay a fee of 10gp in order to pass through. If you do not have any coins on you, you can head north and follow the path around to the right until you see an opening in the fence surrounding Al-Kharid.

LOL really.

Overall its good and just needs to be finished, specially the quest guides. You should also consider adding a section for swiftkit/vent/ts download links since I think many players get them to improve their Runescape experience. (Even if we're not "officially" affiliated with them. )