Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

(IR) Sunday ~ P2P ~ 09/28/09

Xtd

newofficiallogo.png

seperator.png

Despite slipping a little last weekend, IR stepped it back up again this Sunday with crushing victories over [FI] Fatality and [DV] Devastation. Both clans put up a great fight! Although we only pulled 40+ this sunday, Intense Redemption still sent a strong message out to all those who dared to cross us.

090927134409.png

seperator.png

irvsfi.png

This weekend we defeated FI after a long and intense fight. They really gave us a great battle. No doubt it was an epic fight. Here's the video.

IR Starting: 36

FI Starting: Claim to have had 25 but our scout scouted them at 30-35

090927155619.png

090927155700.png

090927130013.png

seperator.png

irvsdv.png

This weekend IR dominated DV in a planned run-in. Devastation put up a good fight but proved to be no match for Intense Redemption. The fight lasted approximately 5-6 minutes.

IR Starting: 36

DV Starting: 35

090927164004.png

090927164123.png

090927163922.png

090927163949.png

090927134325.jpg

090927164004.png

seperator.png

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Options would have helped, I don't want to click on another link to possibly find out. Decent topic, needs work.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Congratz on the wins IR, but seeing as both fights lasted a long time (which you said), how can you say you "crushed" both? when clearly you had little ending opts both times.

We had 20+ ending opts in each fight, starting with 35-36 in both.

Edit: Also, if you're referring to the last picture vs FI, those were just the few people who didn't log after the fight when we were about to re-mass. Those were'nt our total ending opts.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Fi only maxed at around 26, if your scout told you we had 35 then he lied to you

Why are you trying to act like your options were lower? All that does is show how much more you are deteriorating from what you once were.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.