Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IDEAL TEAMS

Bloody 2h

MM + FI + CP + M + IR + AX + C vs FOE + E + CY&DP + DV + TLP + EOP

Reply to this if you want me to add more clans xD

Some clans shouldn't be sorted to a specific team and on the day depending on the numbers of either team these clans should be put into a certain to team to try even up the numbers.

Good clans to do this with are the smaller clans and possibly S (UT+R merge) which are gonna' show up and own. B)

This x100

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Easy. We combine every clan besides E to take out MM, then Epidemic clears as much FOE as we can, then we leave it to LP to clear FOE>

It'd be a close fight. Considering MM & FOE are on a complete different level of F2P warring than any others because we just keep sharpening ourselves. Week after week we fight it out and have changed styles in F2P pking so much compared back to PCL or even the start of PVP. Our returning would probably win it because I doubt any of the low level clans members will return 10+ times like MM & FOE do when it's needed.

Would be super fun if we could set it up.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

It'd be a close fight. Considering MM & FOE are on a complete different level of F2P warring than any others because we just keep sharpening ourselves. Week after week we fight it out and have changed styles in F2P pking so much compared back to PCL or even the start of PVP. Our returning would probably win it because I doubt any of the low level clans members will return 10+ times like MM & FOE do when it's needed.

Would be super fun if we could set it up.

It's completely set-up, the only thing left to do now is for you to sign your clan up and just wait for the date to appear and the battle commence :)

MM + FI + CP + M + IR + AX + C vs FOE + E + CY&DP + DV + TLP + EOP

Reply to this if you want me to add more clans xD

Some clans shouldn't be sorted to a specific team and on the day depending on the numbers of either team these clans should be put into a certain to team to try even up the numbers.

Good clans to do this with are the smaller clans and possibly S (UT+R merge) which are gonna' show up and own. B)

this looks good,

although i would personally want eop on my side,

i think ax should be taken out of the list atm and just put clans that can pull over 40 and then the lower pulling clans mixed and matched into each team.

could be fun.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I think its possible MM already took on 3 med clans before in F2P and im sure FOE can take on 3 also.

Rofl it wouldn't even be close to possible.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Top 4 vs everyone else

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

clearly u guys are scared of Foe vs MM IM SURE 30 other pure clans can take 2 clans that will pull 180-230 ppl

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

It's already clear that Epidemic is paired with MM. You can't add FI to that team >.>

lol E with MM? dont get your hopes up

personally i woudl rather have FI

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I believe we're over looking the fact where like 3 out of the top 5-6 haven't signed up yet and today is the last day.

Probably because it would lead to pointless flaming lol

runescape is my joy . i pk for fun because if you pm me if u like pking , i make pking in china while i have some times free hours by government.