Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Friday - Kicking Off October.

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the "Clans like this" comment directed at Epidemic was a bit retarded. It was 4-5 of our members who are going to be dealt with. Don't stereotype our whole clan because of a few idiots.

Nj.

Your clan is already stereotyped for crashing, m4n already proved that. Bob said that those idiots would have action taken against them, highly doubt that.

Gj FOE.

Nice work FOE

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Good fight boys and girls,

Walli left the evening with the biggest e ***** =]

i should be out there tonight windmilling it for all to see, so i hope we can have some more good fights on tonights trip.

Also, Cy might aswell close your ml now, and put your forums offline...

#TEAM-WALLI

Seriously FOE, you won like 2 fights I didn't read the topic so you need to just accept your one loss at the end. Fifteen Calamity members ran straight into the middle of the fight as we were ending our trip and you decided that we killed so many FOE that you couldn't continue. We killed a few MM too so stop making retarded excuses.

If we really did make such an impact on your war then I apologize as we didn't exactly rush in to try and help MM win. We rushed in to end our trip as we expected you guys to drop us immediately. Instead, we were just standing on top of you for the whole fight.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Seriously FOE, you won like 2 fights I didn't read the topic so you need to just accept your one loss at the end. Fifteen Calamity members ran straight into the middle of the fight as we were ending our trip and you decided that we killed so many FOE that you couldn't continue. We killed a few MM too so stop making retarded excuses.

If we really did make such an impact on your war then I apologize as we didn't exactly rush in to try and help MM win. We rushed in to end our trip as we expected you guys to drop us immediately. Instead, we were just standing on top of you for the whole fight.

No excuses really man you and your clan knew how close of a fight that was, both clans were returning hard to win that fight and you just come up picking us off.

Good job FOE!! Always giving us good fights MM, Thank you :D

bestf2ppker.png

foesig.png

Reppin' Bmore ALL day.

I can't believe CY's stayed alive longer then 2 months haha. They are neards none the less, right behind Epidemic in the crashing game. Good job FOE & MM looks like some good fights between you two.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

You are a ******* retard. Time to swallow bleach or some ****.

@ Slab : We're well aware that you guys didn't call CY. It is obvious they're just idiots.

@ Epidemic : Your members go out in the wilderness and represent your name as a clan. When a few members do something, it makes the entire clan look bad. Your job is to control them, not push it away saying "oh that was only some of our clan, take it out of the topic!!!" Reguardless of the amount being idiots, they were from your clan. Representing your clan. Making your clan look like morons. I'll edit it and say only some of Epidemic was crashing, but in no way is your clan's name being taken out of the topic. Hopefully from this, you'll learn to control your members. Good luck.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Good fights but I can't believe you guys couldn't take advantage of catching us on yet another log-in. The title is a bit deceiving because a lot of people just look at the starting and ending opts.

C ya Saturday

P.S. E is such a little **** clan.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Control our members? As far as I can remember a lot of people have been kicked from Final Ownage regarding serious matters including teleporting. So, if individual members represent the clan as a whole, then I guess you all teleport?

I have a lot of respect for FOE, and I don't want to cause an argument, but you can't just tell us to learn to control all of our members when you can't control all of yours either.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Control our members? As far as I can remember a lot of people have been kicked from Final Ownage regarding serious matters including teleporting. So, if individual members represent the clan as a whole, then I guess you all teleport?

I have a lot of respect for FOE, and I don't want to cause an argument, but you can't just tell us to learn to control all of our members when you can't control all of yours either.

Hey, guess what?...

Control your members.

non yo bsns

Hey shut up ***** you crashed and made FOE lose and you know it. Go mass some more?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Its a game get over it, lol.

Its not like Foe and MM have never crashed before anyway.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

Yeah, they were kicked from FOE, a pretty severe penalty. I bet those Epidemic kids are having their ***** sucked by IVP right now.

We had a lot of action with MM, fighting them 4 times. We won twice, lost once,

Lol, was 2-2. We had some E members hitting us on one of the fights aswell.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers