Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching :)

Nico

My irl name is Nico and im 16 years old, my ingame name is Niiiiico and im ex-Ascendency Council

what im looking for:

- Minis <3

- Great Trips

- a friendly comunnity

my stats:

8k xp till Str 92 : o

091005152241f.png

~ Nico

Proud Ex-Ascendency Council
Proud Ex-Malice Member
Proud Ex-Epidemic Member
Proud Ex-Destructive Pures Member
Proud Founder of the Management

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Epidemic

We have everythign your looking for in a clan, Weekly p2p and f2p mini's. Mandatory Weekend F2p and P2p trips. We use ventrilo. and not to mention our close-knit friendly community, if you dont believe me then check out our irc channel and chat around a bit :) #Epidemic

Also check out our hawt forums: http://epidemic-rs.com/forums/index.php?

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Hey Niico, you should join IR, you were at our trip on Saturday so you already know most of our members and how things are run. I think you should give it a try, you have friends such as Owen here, and I think you would have a good time. Any questions ask in:

#irclan

Http://Irrs.ipbfree.com

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Hey bro I remember seeing you on Saturday. Come through our IRC, meet everyone and we can have a little talk. We always do minis and I see that's what you enjoy. I think you'll end up really liking IR man. :) Hope to talk to you soon.

#IRclan

http://www.irrs.ipbfree.com

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

As Zo said, we've seen you in action, and we'd love for you to join.

#IRclan, www.irrs.ipbfree.com if you're interested.

Or just come talk to me Tal|Away / [-Tal-]

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

#Epidemic

We have everythign your looking for in a clan, Weekly p2p and f2p mini's. Mandatory Weekend F2p and P2p trips. We use ventrilo. and not to mention our close-knit friendly community, if you dont believe me then check out our irc channel and chat around a bit :) #Epidemic

Also check out our hawt forums: http://epidemic-rs.com/forums/index.php?

Funny you say E does weekend p2p trips, yet last 2 weekends you have done F2p. That weird.

Anyway #ir-clan As stated above were at our Satuday Trip and seems like you had fun, hope to see your app soon.

UJUI2.png

Hey Nico :)

You like mini's? Well DP does about 5 mini's a day!

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

PM me on IRC for more information, my nick is [DP]Sean or Sean`AFK

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Join TLP the best clan for you! our irc chat is #tlp and our website is www.tlp-rs.com we are rapidly rising to the #1 spot come join us on our ownage

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Corrupt pures. Love your stats. www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com and #clan-cp. were active with minis and pull 60+ to pk trips. Every1 is very friendly. just watch out for sebi lol hes kinda retarded.

leave my sebseb alone you fat person :(

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D