Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures declare on Final Ownage Elite

Gotcho

TLP vs FOE  

165 members have voted

1. 1. TLP vs FOE P2P RAW

• TLP
    • FOE

Lol I kind of like that this poll suggests that FOE are the underdogs in this fight.

TLP are the favorites it seems.

Yet all the new registered users with low post counts are TLP members who are registering just to vote on this poll lol.

Can't wait for this Sunday to get to meet new TLP members in-game... on the battlefield.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I kind of like that this poll suggests that FOE are the underdogs in this fight.

Yet all the new registered users with low post counts are TLP members who are registering just to vote on this poll lol.

Can't wait for this Sunday to get to meet new TLP members in-game... on the battlefield.

most are voting for who they want to win i guess. Everyone wants the underdogs to win for a change...

gl see you sunday :]

who cares about this forum yo

Lol these forums posts shouldn't be taken seriously. It obvious that everyone "wants Tlp to win", but come this Sunday we will find out.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

if foe have within 10 of tlp then my bet is on foe, ppl will say ''wtf tlp #1 even opts'' but imo you arent, not when it comes to 100 v 100 and i dont think these new members made an improovment, only on your numbers, would be nice for a change and tlp to beat foe, but i dont think it will happen

gl to both clans gonna enjoy watching the vid =]

btw is it clanwars?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

if foe have within 10 of tlp then my bet is on foe, ppl will say ''wtf tlp #1 even opts'' but imo you arent, not when it comes to 100 v 100 and i dont think these new members made an improovment, only on your numbers, would be nice for a change and tlp to beat foe, but i dont think it will happen

gl to both clans gonna enjoy watching the vid =]

btw is it clanwars?

why would it be 100v100 if it isn't in clan wars

I love how you guys are so confident that you will win.

cant wait till we prove you guys other wise

I love how you guys are so confident you will will win

I love how you guys are so confident you will will win

Haha every1 should just stfu :D.. We'll just see what happens tomorrow.. TLP I dont want to see flaming or w/e from any1 of you guys

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

It is physically impossible for the war to be called off; It questions the law of physics.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice