Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Size of memberlists

Titans

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling to trips do not mean members are not active you dont realize that, its one point activity others are site activity and irc activity. Members have inactive leave for holidays and school etc. I can use those points to justify high level clans and a few med clans like Dv, C, Ir, E & DP but when it comes to clans with 110+ Mls and 20-30% of them have been active for weeks i see your point.

So i'm asuming that this is just a shot at other clans to make a certain clans... 'balls feel big' ?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Everyone's growing up, we aren't 12 anymore playing RuneScape, alot of people have obligations outside of RuneScape that they just cannot cancel for a game. There's really nothing else to say about it.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

Only the clans that have nice pulls in comparison to their memberlists are posting on this "Oh, good point," like E, who have a very trim memberlist for their pulls.

While the others are being aggressive about it (excluding Drunk).

I don't think 50/100 is the same as 50/200, because you have 150 potential members that you could have.

That's the difference between struggling to compete with IR/Dv/C and wiping out FOE/MM at the same time.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

We are sure to pull 100+ to the full out this sunday

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

In the pure community memberlists are volatile, its pointless to judge a clan based on figures taken at one point in time, it would be like judging the ancient Romans based on one photograph.

Or the Spartan's based on the tale of '300'?

Omni is my one. My only.

With or* without Calamity?

If that was with Calamity, we'd probably pull 100%, sir. :)

We've been pulling 65-70% of our ml lately, about 50 people.

I fixed your typing error, by the way.

Hostility