Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures P2P Sunday October 11 2009

King

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh srry forgot in the wilderness u shud run up to the leader and ask then run back to your clan!

nah this doesnt bother me, so chill zany

it was a step in the right direction away from crashing so we can all live in hope.

#TEAM-WALLI

1st of all, im completely 'chill'd. so walli, do not tell me what to do or not to do.

2ndly, i NEVER said anything about tlp being nh or lame for doing that, in fact i aprove 100% of it, in fact i aprove so much of it so that i almost aprove of 'crashing', simply because its the wilderness and you shouldnt need permission to kill anyone you might encounter.

my point was that its stupid that TLP calls themselves #1 because of winning that run-in.

So resist, **** off with your retarded conclusions/baiting.

Hey I think the TLP members mean that they were #1 p2p this weekend.., and I dont think its wrong from them to think that..

We, from TLP, with brains, all know that it was pure logic that FOE postponed the fight, so please stop flaming the whole clan for some of our pretty much brainless members

I've always liked FOE and I think we should just treat eachother with respect (like we've always done) and hope that we'll get more good fights like sunday..

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Hey I think the TLP members mean that they were #1 p2p this weekend.., and I dont think its wrong from them to think that..

We, from TLP, with brains, all know that it was pure logic that FOE postponed the fight, so please stop flaming the whole clan for some of our pretty much brainless members

I've always liked FOE and I think we should just treat eachother with respect (like we've always done) and hope that we'll get more good fights like sunday..

respect.

#TEAM-WALLI

Meh.. good job i guess, but you prepped for a full out with a larger memberlist I think and still only pulled 10 more then a clan who didn't prep and just had members turn out for a normal trip...

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Meh.. good job i guess, but you prepped for a full out with a larger memberlist I think and still only pulled 10 more then a clan who didn't prep and just had members turn out for a normal trip...

A decent amount that signed up did not come to trip seeing as they got off work. I mean get off work or scape for just a BH trip, they choose chill. So its all good.

@ TLP Members - Shut up, lets not flame and just say GF, I am guilty of flaming but it gets no where...

@ FOE Members - Shut up, lets not flame, we had a GF we actually scouted people this time and it was fun fight. You guys got some pro returners I will tell you that!

@ Everyone - Shut up, lets not flame, you didn't have a GF so why flame?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Im not flaming the whole clan, im just flaming resist :down:

and yeah well to explain my point in detail, i think its stupid to think your #1 because of that run-in alone, not saying you werent #1 of the weekend, but judging by that run-in alone, its semi stupid to conclude that you're #1, anyways ofc we should keep being respectful towards eachother, hay we even used to be allies :tongue:

Oh and dutch leader 04-05 f2p ftw :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Im not flaming the whole clan, im just flaming resist :down:

and yeah well to explain my point in detail, i think its stupid to think your #1 because of that run-in alone, not saying you werent #1 of the weekend, but judging by that run-in alone, its semi stupid to conclude that you're #1, anyways ofc we should keep being respectful towards eachother, hay we even used to be allies :tongue:

Oh and dutch leader 04-05 f2p ftw :)

lol ur flaming me

Looks like Tlp has won the battle but the war has just started! :starwars:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Hey hey we didn't pull any shenanigans you guys were the ones praying, And if im not mistaken we were probs out longer then TLP didn't you guys come out after all the oher clans?

No bait intended.

Oh yes, because bringing a second team of 7 members that rushes in mid-way through the mini is not pulling shananigans.

Oh and TLP came out at the same time you guys did, you just ended mad early.

1264202474eef.PNG

Why is there so many idiots in the "top 2 pure clans" #1 spam is because that's what we're going for. We know we're not there yet dipshits. Get a ******* education stop spending all your money on runescape membership and GP.

Also GL hiding next week MM. Where's 13th?

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

• 3 weeks later...