Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Full out P2P War] Devastation Vs Intense Redemption

Pur3_Kide

dvbannerio1.png

Forum|Member List| DvTube| #Dv_clan

Devastation Vs Intense Redemption [Full out P2P War]

Full-Out.gif

First of all, I'd like to say thanks to Carnage, MM and FOE for ACing our first war in wilderness. Mayhem Makers covered the north part, Final Ownage Elite covered the south part and Carnage covered the west & Bounty hunter part.

Here is a picture of the battlefield:

091012202745.gif

We began massing for our p2p full out war with IR, we headed out with 74 people, this increased to 80 people as we hopped.

IR and Dv have recently been trading wins on Sunday p2p trips, and last Monday IR declared a P2p full-out war. After discussion the rules we finally got to an agreement and the war was accepted. Every Devastation members apart from 4, signed up for the war and showed up, well done guys.

The main reason you don't hear about Devastation is that we don't post official aftermath topics often and we're trying to improve our P2p game, big part of the currently pure clans don't even step into P2p servers anymore, therefore they automatically think we're in a huge slump.

Fixed.gif

Videos:

- Brutal deth: Excuse some of the lag, there were many people

SIG1-1.gif

We got a wide spread and had an epic charge, it seemed like we overwhelmed IR with our charge. From my view we managed to cut IR in two smaller groups and cleared them quick. Thanks for the challenge, good fight.

Devastation Vs. Intense Redemption

Devastation Starting: ~80 people

Intense Redemption Starting 67 people

Devastation Ending: ~60

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

Pictures (Random):

091011215509.png

091011125717.png

091011125857.png

091011125858.png

091011215940.png

091011220330.png

091011210319.png

060831155909.png

060831155950.png

Was a fun day overall! Thanks for the fight IR!

dvbannerjr0-2.png

Forum|Member List| DvTube| #Dv_clan

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing Job DV.

Awesome pull, 94% of the ml?

Very good to see high pulls from "med clans" and good to see three big clans AC'ing.

Put IR in their place after a bit of trash talk from certain members.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

it was funny all the trash talk IR was doing b4 the war, they were so confident they were gonna win >.<

It's a reoccuring weakness I've noticed about IR, when I was EOP we had a full out with them, they pulled 10 more then us and were confident of winning and messed it up.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

was a goodfight, hopefully opts carry on into next weeks p2p trip

clan like E Dp Cy Cp need to come p2p, would make it alot better than f2ping all week

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

We did a great job, I looked on IR forums under a topic saying that they had proof of AX members there. All of those were watchers who wanted to watch from winning side not the losing side. Overall, Ir put up a fight but thanks anyway I had fun with it

R.I.P Devastation

Seemed like a fun ass war

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Alright I'll keep this as flame free as I can for now. I'm making valid points:

Positives:

-I love p2p wars and this was reasonably fun even though we lost. We prepped well and almost everyone put in a lot of effort. I felt we were organised during the fight and people were really willing to risk more than usual due to the importance of the event.

-Your initial charge was good, and it did give you a good start.

Other:

-Get your numbers right- We had 67. Not 75. You also have a fall in picture here before the war showing 90 ops. I'm sure this included a few random followers, but it certainly didn't include 10. I don't like how you are trying to imply you won with a difference of 5 people when in fact it was more like 15. We were quite happy to admit after beating Fi a couple of weeks ago that we had significantly more ops. Why are you bigging yourself up by playing with the numbers?

If you had accepted in clan wars there would be absolutely no argument on this point. I will say now that I think PvP is a stupid place to have a 'proper' and 'official' fight. Clan wars was designed to host big events like this, and I feel it makes more sense to make use of it. Fighting in PvP also encourages clans to win at any cost in order to save their pixels, because they think they will get away with it- as below.

-There is evidence of more than 10 players (probably 15 even) present on your side who have neither apped for DV, nor were they on the memberlist. Clearly you were rather desperate not to lose some precious pixels so you employed the help of a large number of randoms- including players from other clans.

I mean come on- you've even admitted it in this topic and told us to ignore it? I personally think it's a very valid point of discussion...

The sad thing is, even without these players you would have pulled the same number as us. As a clan you have higher average stats and it would seem that with a war with virtually matched ops you would have the advantage anyway. You didn't really need to cheat in order to win, and this has really dampened the whole outcome IMO. In no way am I insinuating that IR would have won had DV not brought along its friends, but I can't help feeling that by knowingly breaking the rules you have tainted your own victory.

Amazing Job DV.

Awesome pull, 94% of the ml?

Very good to see high pulls from "med clans" and good to see three big clans AC'ing.

Put IR in their place after a bit of trash talk from certain members.

102% actually, 90/88. A pure clan record?

IR get off this topic nothing to prove.

^^ I don't think CW is a good place to settle it because only recently was it introduced and most pures had wars in PVP, not in a limited area meant to be the wilderness. PVP shows more potential then CW, it was AC'ed by 3 clans nothing could go wrong.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg