Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VD DECLARES ON CS

Pal

You can say that because you're CS, but I hope you can hold on to that fake morale much longer after declining even when we gave you rules that benefited your clan. Shows how weak CS is. Oh well, you'll slump in a week or two, if you're not already in one.

He isn't CS.

Topic reopened.

I've handed out warns, and if it goes any farther, I'm dishing out posting suspensions and deleting the topic.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

My and a few other friends are going to join cs the morning of this war, and quit right after. Enjoy your loss vd.

Nah, CS's annoying rules would prevent you from doing that. They have yet to accept compromising rules that give them a numbers advantage and destroy whatever advantages our so called few high levels have.

Once upon a time in a land far far away, there lived a young adventerer called Inu. Now he was no ordinary adventerer, for he had a band of 40 strong by his side; they called themselves Carpediem. Inu tried his best to help out the world by getting it rid of evil villans. However, as his strength grew, he overlooked one villan; VD. While Inu was chillaxing, VD started their trek of destruction, warring the villages of MP and CS. Here we are today, finding out if our adventerer will do anything in retaliation to these monsters that have wreaked havoc across this land.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Once upon a time in a land far far away, there lived a young adventerer called Inu. Now he was no ordinary adventerer, for he had a band of 40 strong by his side; they called themselves Carpediem. Inu tried his best to help out the world by getting it rid of evil villans. However, as his strength grew, he overlooked one villan; VD. While Inu was chillaxing, VD started their trek of destruction, warring the villages of MP and CS. Here we are today, finding out if our adventerer will do anything in retaliation to these monsters that have wreaked havoc across this land.

Oh no, Carpediem getting involved?@?@ VD has re-closed. band of 36*

Nah, CS's annoying rules would prevent you from doing that. They have yet to accept compromising rules that give them a numbers advantage and destroy whatever advantages our so called few high levels have.

Edit: Lol @ the biased moderation. Full of crap.

Na, it's not full of crap.

I think it's pretty easy to see who/whom is full of it.

Na, it's not full of crap.

I think it's pretty easy to see who/whom is full of it.

Do you mean your entire leadership including Tyler and Anthoni? I like how you can pronounce a clan better than another even though you avoid them at all costs even when they give you rules that deny every excuse they have. For example, offering a 64/70/75 cap, no overs, 1 def arm, and then having the other clan decline after coming up with excuses of levels. Then, proceeding to talk trash even though they pussied out.

Yes, we know who's full of it. Hope you don't slump too hard where you have to merge with Conspiracy! That'd be cute though.

Do you mean your entire leadership including Tyler and Anthoni? I like how you can pronounce a clan better than another even though you avoid them at all costs even when they give you rules that deny every excuse they have. For example, offering a 64/70/75 cap, no overs, 1 def arm, and then having the other clan decline after coming up with excuses of levels. Then, proceeding to talk trash even though they pussied out.

Yes, we know who's full of it. Hope you don't slump too hard where you have to merge with Conspiracy! That'd be cute though.

That's funny, when did you offer us a 64 combat cap?

Quite funny you think we'll merge, it won't happen. :banana:

Biased moderation? I cleared out posts from Virtue, Conspiracy, and VD. You're cool bro.

Make an actual declaration on our forums, and we'll discuss it in the staff forums.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

That's funny, when did you offer us a 64 combat cap?

Quite funny you think we'll merge, it won't happen. :banana:

Biased moderation? I cleared out posts from Virtue, Conspiracy, and VD. You're cool bro.

Make an actual declaration on our forums, and we'll discuss it in the staff forums.

Don't deny it. I offered Anthoni everything. Go ask him. He declined everything after saying our 80s and 90s would win it. (Which we have like 1?) Pathetic when a clan uses excuses to hide, and then why I take those excuses they still hide.

We did, hence my comment regarding the communism on your forums. Alex declared a few days ago on your forums, looked like it got deleted. I'm not going bother to do it again because what's the difference when I asked your leadership.

Hope you warned them too, o wait u biased.

Don't deny it. I offered Anthoni everything. Go ask him. He declined everything after saying our 80s and 90s would win it. (Which we have like 1?) Pathetic when a clan uses excuses to hide, and then why I take those excuses they still hide.

We did, hence my comment regarding the communism on your forums. Alex declared a few days ago on your forums, looked like it got deleted. I'm not going bother to do it again because what's the difference when I asked your leadership.

Hope you warned them too, o wait u biased.

I'm sorry but the only time we mini warred you, you brought 2 people above 80 combat, one of which was in EoP. I will admit, Chris came on his main pure afterwards, but that is because we were ******.

We're not making excuses, I just told you to declare on us, how is that an excuse?

Communism on our forums, decline a war app and then deleting it is communism, nice logic.

Who I warn and who I don't warn is all based on a topic that was posted in the staff forums by Omni. All my moderations go off of that post. Nice try though ;)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I'm sorry but the only time we mini warred you, you brought 2 people above 80 combat, one of which was in EoP. I will admit, Chris came on his main pure afterwards, but that is because we were ******.

We're not making excuses, I just told you to declare on us, how is that an excuse?

Communism on our forums, decline a war app and then deleting it is communism, nice logic.

Who I warn and who I don't warn is all based on a topic that was posted in the staff forums by Omni. All my moderations go off of that post. Nice try though ;)

Blah blah crap, biased blah more crap.

Yes, you're making excuses, ignoring facts, and contradicting yourself. Obviously when you already decline (Assuming Anthoni as a leader represents the voice of your clan) when I give you all the rules you want that take away your initial excuses (us having 80s), you're scared and inferior. Hope some of your officials and members learn to not belittle clans their leaders purposely avoid and try to throw onto other clans.

You automatically deleted it, and still supply propaganda to your members. Hence, a communism of sorts. And as for your anecdote about mining VD, I don't see how that's relevant.

Thanks for declining, don't tell me to declare again when your other leader already declined. It would be nice to get an official answer from CS though... I think after their merge they would be more willing to war us.

Blah blah crap, biased blah more crap.

Yes, you're making excuses, ignoring facts, and contradicting yourself. Obviously when you already decline (Assuming Anthoni as a leader represents the voice of your clan) when I give you all the rules you want that take away your initial excuses (us having 80s), you're scared and inferior. Hope some of your officials and members learn to not belittle clans their leaders purposely avoid and try to throw onto other clans.

You automatically deleted it, and still supply propaganda to your members. Hence, a communism of sorts. And as for your anecdote about mining VD, I don't see how that's relevant.

Thanks for declining, don't tell me to declare again when your other leader already declined. It would be nice to get an official answer from CS though... I think after their merge they would be more willing to war us.

Who did they merge with? o.0

Honestly, Anthoni does quite a bit without me, I'm not really here for the RuneScape side of things, although I do help there.

It seems as if you're making the excuses now? What propaganda, signatures?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

This topics only causing arguements, PW isn't the place to declare on other clans so don't do it again in the future, if you want to war a clan post a declaration on their forums.

Closed.