Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Apology/Introduction.

Cpt Jack

Well, I notice I'm not well liked by the community and I'd like to redeem myself. I can really get to be a nice person once you get to know me. I've been a trolling, flaming ******* to a lot of members in the community and I apologise for that.

[VD]Alex - Sorry about talking crap about VD. I was wrong and you stood up for your clan. VD definitely earned my respect.

JD - It's on and off with you, but in case I'm sorry. I take all the stuff I said about Epidemic back.

[Cy]Charlie - I was pretty dumb to flame you over MSN for these little things. I know we're cool with each other but I'd still like to apologise.

Pure Warfare - I haven't been the ideal member I could be and I'd like to change that. Sorry to anyone else I flamed.

I'm really not as bad as I seem and I want to prove it to you guys. I just hope you give me a chance. In any case, I'm back to Pure Warfare as Sefket and |James from Pure Community are total ignorants. Nothing has changed, it's the same old thing.

Anyways, now it's time for an introduction:

My name is Jack in real life. I'm 15 years old and enjoy working out (weight lifting mostly), playing guitar (3 years and going), editing videos, listening to music, playing volleyball and football (soccer) and handball.

I lived in Canada for the majority of my life, then moved about 2 years ago to Poland. I'm still learning the language but I am getting good at it.

I have a pure which is currently in Scourge. If you'd like to add me, feel free. I'm always up for a good chat. My RSN is Scourge Jack (formerly Eezey).

Hope to meet some new people ^^

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Is this how it went..

You originally started in PC then left once PW opened saying the staff were biased assholes or something of that sort.

Then left PW saying that retards and trolls came here and you were going back to PC.

Then left PC AGAIN after they didn't want you there.

Now you're back here?

nty.

lifes a ***** n then ya die