Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quitting RS/Going inactive

Cpt Jack

Well, after 6 years of playing, it's finally time to call it quits. I'm very busy in real life and I'm going into high school next year, meaning I'm limited to my gameplay time and it seems that I just don't have times for these silly games. That is why I am done RS. I honestly cannot believe I am typing this.

Some good memories:

I've been a pure for 5 years now, and clanning for about 4. I've never had a 99 stat, I've never had 200 people on my friends list and I've never been in a top 5 clan. Why? because I didn't want to. I played the game for fun, not professionally.

My favorite memories were probably my time spent in The Hatred (6 months), Disturbed (3 months), Ascendency (2-3 months) and all of the low level clans I joined later on (Elysium, Apathy, Scourge).

People that mean a lot to me:

- ROOT - We've known each other for about 8-9 months now and I cherish our friendship. It was a blast. Good luck :)

- Pierz - Didn't get to know you well, but we were pretty good pals :D Lithuanian 99 strength pride.

- Brian/Giambra - I love you. I remember back in TPF when you were lost on a PK trip and I helped you out, and then you later invited me to Violent Demise. We've been friends for 3 years now and you were one of my best friends. I'll never forget our time spent in TPF, VD and Onslaught (The pk trip where you constantly asked me if I wanted to hump you)

- 1m s0rry - We had a lot of good times. It just sucks that I am leaving as you are returning ):

- Tim/m0tmit - Known you since The Hatred. A good friend. Trustful, loyal and mature.

- StiX - My best friend as of recent. Had a lot of fun talking about p2p multi pking with you.

- Andre/james - Went through a lot with you guys. We all met when we were Ascendency and I still keep contact with you two. <3

- Mew Ftw - We were good friends back in A. I wish you all the best.

- Liams - Haha, Neeger from Whales XD, Love you.

- Hatton - We had our ups and downs. Glad we're cool now B)

- Frewin/Minde - Both ex-D leaders. I love you both equally. Had a lot of fun being in Scourge with Frewin, and a lot of fun chatting it up with Minde on vent back in D. Good luck both of you with your clans.

- Aesalince - A very good friend indeed. Known you since Elysium. Ily.

- Scourge - I love you all as a clan. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you can get through this rough time.

I am not leaving PW, I will still probably be active, maybe a little less, but I will try my best to continue posting. This is just my leaving Runescape/Scourge post. :3

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Seems like you keep changing your mind, good luck irl but i'm sure we'll see you back in a couple of weeks.

No, I may eventually come back, but if I do, I will be clanless and a main and probably won't be on very often.

If you look at it, I didn't really change my mind. I was ****** off at PW for a while so I left for PC, then I came back to PW because admins on PC weren't very friendly, now I'm quitting RS but staying on PW ;O

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I've edited something out of your post, if you'd like to know what it was and why, please feel free to PM me. You're not in trouble or anything I promise!

Bye Jack, hope to see you posting on the forums.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

No, I may eventually come back, but if I do, I will be clanless and a main and probably won't be on very often.

If you look at it, I didn't really change my mind. I was ****** off at PW for a while so I left for PC, then I came back to PW because admins on PC weren't very friendly, now I'm quitting RS but staying on PW ;O

I ask that you don't get defence in the time that you're gone. We both know I rarely, if ever, train so by the time you come back we would be able to pk together, like the good old days..

All the best with high school and everything else - I know I didn't get the grades I wanted and am facing consequences for it.

Psst, am I first because you love me most? :)

Omni is my one. My only.

Gl jack i remember you chilling in #war_clan with me for abit :P Gl irl mate hope to see you come back

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

you remind me of sefket and phillip.

How would you know who I am if you JUST joined the forums 10 minutes before you made this post?

Anyway, good for you, Jack. Runescape is crap now, good to see you quit :)

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png