Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR Package

Inu

Locate one of the following

1. Ownnt Melee (P4rk Rat, Park R4t, etc.)

2. Doodle (il d0odl3 il, x Doodl3 x, etc.)

3. Frank (Ba Frank, Appleblim)

And I am yours.

dontchokesig.png
abbybait.jpg
Proud Council of Carpe Diem
93641862.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited my post on first page.

My brother called me and took 30 minutes of my life or else I would have hit 1,000 words, but I guess it's better to not put the filler.

Best of luck Carpediem.

Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.

~Matt

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Veneratio or Malice.

How...could...you. :down:

Locate one of the following

1. Ownnt Melee (P4rk Rat, Park R4t, etc.)

2. Doodle (il d0odl3 il, x Doodl3 x, etc.)

3. Frank (Ba Frank, Appleblim)

And I am yours.

Basshole! I will locate DOODLE/Paws ASAP.

I edited my post on first page.

My brother called me and took 30 minutes of my life or else I would have hit 1,000 words, but I guess it's better to not put the filler.

Best of luck Carpediem.

Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.

~Matt

Dont even lie - you didnt know what to say. Your post is boring - mine however is interesting and includes pictures.

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Dont even lie - you didnt know what to say. Your post is boring - mine however is interesting and includes pictures.

(20:26:55) <[CP]Chain> reinforcements are coming ur way

Add chain to my list of people recommending you guys to us.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

(20:26:55) <[CP]Chain> reinforcements are coming ur way

Add chain to my list of people recommending you guys to us.

(20:26:55) <[RIP-CR|V]Matt|AFK> reinforcements are coming ur way

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Depends what you're looking for and every clan will show you a good time if you get involved in their community. You have to read what everyone has posted and then evaluate based on your thoughts on what you've seen:

Veneratio tried, though they aren't a very successful PKing clan and they just recently teamed up with MG for an entire trip. This isn't a bad thing at all, if you're not bothered by how well a clan does in the wilderness then VO may be a good choice. And to be honest, clans are so volatile these days that you may join one hoping to join in on the PvP domination only to see them slump.

Corrupt Pures tried, and if you at all like Chain's post join CP and no one else - I speak for Malice in saying we're two totally different clans and if you find anything in Chain's post entertaining than that's your style of humour and I respect that.

Then you have other clans, but mainly Destructive Pures and Malice. If you prefer clan P2P'ing join DP because they're better round like that; if you enjoy Solo PKing of any sorts or clan F2P'ing join Malice because thats what we focus on. If pretty graphics interest you join Malice because our website and forums boast professionalism. If you want a clan with endless potential, again join Malice because we're doing things we wouldn't have imagined months ago.

The choice is yours, take your time and enjoy it.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Depends what you're looking for and every clan will show you a good time if you get involved in their community. You have to read what everyone has posted and then evaluate based on your thoughts on what you've seen:

Veneratio tried, though they aren't a very successful PKing clan and they just recently teamed up with MG for an entire trip. This isn't a bad thing at all, if you're not bothered by how well a clan does in the wilderness then VO may be a good choice. And to be honest, clans are so volatile these days that you may join one hoping to join in on the PvP domination only to see them slump.

Corrupt Pures tried, and if you at all like Chain's post join CP and no one else - I speak for Malice in saying we're two totally different clans and if you find anything in Chain's post entertaining than that's your style of humour and I respect that.

Then you have other clans, but mainly Destructive Pures and Malice. If you prefer clan P2P'ing join DP because they're better round like that; if you enjoy Solo PKing of any sorts or clan F2P'ing join Malice because thats what we focus on. If pretty graphics interest you join Malice because our website and forums boast professionalism. If you want a clan with endless potential, again join Malice because we're doing things we wouldn't have imagined months ago.

The choice is yours, take your time and enjoy it.

Peter pretty much can own anyone in internet battles so gf Troy...

But srsly.. Malice is where its at ;) www.ClanMalice.com

Why? Because -

090711220815.png

Oh and message to VO -

Hope you choose the right clan for you ;) RIP CR

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

I don't want to spam your topic with any more "join Malice" posts, but just remember which clan had people leave to come help you guys when you needed it :whistling:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

o rly?

Iwis wins.

Guys check out Malice, we've got the hot forums, videos and trip topics. You're guaranteed fun.

www.clanmalice.com

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Hey there, if you're looking to try something new come over to IR. We're doing good in P2P, and decent in F2P, not to mention a lot of people are around your CB too.

IRRs.ipbfree.com

Gl with your choice.

lifes a ***** n then ya die