Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Website

Karl

Most of you know we have been working on our own website for some time now.

The back-end is complete, and we're looking to release it at 50k posts, as well as move the forums to our VPS.

We've had a VPS for around a month now and I've been working on it, making sure it's ready for when we do switch over. This is just a little reminder that at 50k posts, the forums will be taken offline whilst I single handedly transfer to the VPS. This could take an hour or so, just keep checking back. It could take longer as the domain has to propagate. For those that are unaware of what propagating is, here's a definition: The process of updating a domain across the world's Internet servers.

In order for us to release the website we need content developers, we currently have a few. But we need more.

I want to release the website with the majority, if not all of the guides complete. But we need your help in order to achieve this goal, so I'm asking for anyone with guide creating experience to come forward and help us out. You will be given credits for any guides that you make :)

If you want to join the team, simply fill out this application:

[b]What guides can you create? (Give examples if possible).[/b]:[b]Do you have any Web Development knowledge (This is not mandatory)[/b]:[b]How can you benefit the team?[/b]:[b]Would you be willing to stick to deadlines?[/b]:

Thanks to anyone who applies, and hopefully we can switch over soon. :)

To see our website at the moment, check it out here:

http://pure-warfare.com/

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

What guides can you create? (Give examples if possible).: I'm not to sure if I'd be able to do this - If I can I'll make one.

Do you have any Web Development knowledge (This is not mandatory): I know some CSS, PHP, and HTML.

How can you benefit the team?: Just ask me if you need help, I might be able to.

Would you be willing to stick to deadlines?: If they have to be achieved, and I'm working on something yes.

Just offering my help when people ask questions, I'm not to sure if I could actually get content or not, we'll see.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Sorry Karl, I'm not too good with that, but I can give you my input and criticism if you like. :D

I can tell, looks awesome at this point.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

What guides can you create? (Give examples if possible).: If You ask me for a specific one i can give it a go to the best of my Ability's

Do you have any Web Development knowledge (This is not mandatory): I Know A Fair bit of HTML and PHP

How can you benefit the team?: I Believe Ive been an active member of the Purewarfare community, and in all fairness i want to make this site the best Rs/Pure related site on the net

Would you be willing to stick to deadlines?: Of course, im used to sticking to deadlines and such due to the fact ive done an Networking / Programming Course at College and im used to sticking to things and handing in work

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg

What guides can you create? (Give examples if possible).: Anything, I've been around scape/warring for about 4 years. I also have 240 quest points on my main :)

Do you have any Web Development knowledge (This is not mandatory): Basic HTML and CSS

How can you benefit the team?: I will benefit the team by giving any project or content we may be working on; top priority. I will help out whenever asked and will respond to requests immediatly. I'm willing to stick to it until this website does or does not become one of the best Runescapes websites.

Would you be willing to stick to deadlines?: Yes I will. Im not the best with homework deadlines, but this stuff actually matters :).

jja4k0.png

Guess i can help out a bit.

What guides can you create? (Give examples if possible).:

Misc guides, (Ex. money making, f2p pures)

Do you have any Web Development knowledge (This is not mandatory):

Not to handy with the coding.

How can you benefit the team?:

Be active with developing content

Would you be willing to stick to deadlines?:

Yup

What guides can you create? (Give examples if possible).: Skill Guides. I currently made 3 out of the 4 of the skill guides on your website.

Do you have any Web Development knowledge (This is not mandatory): for html: <html> at the beginning. At the end: </html> (Aka, I have none.)

How can you benefit the team?: I believe my past guides for you show how I would benefit you.

Would you be willing to stick to deadlines?: I could do possibly 1 a week. Maybe more if I get the time. However, I won't work on them if I am the only one doing multiple guides, like last time. I don't plan on doing 20+ guides.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Just a quick update, if you don't like writing guides, but you still want to help out. You can. Not everything on our website is about guides. I'm actually programming some neat things atm which I need a couple of volunteers to help maintain it with me. (You do not need coding knowledge).

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Just a quick update, if you don't like writing guides, but you still want to help out. You can. Not everything on our website is about guides. I'm actually programming some neat things atm which I need a couple of volunteers to help maintain it with me. (You do not need coding knowledge).

I'm interested, private message me if you need a hand.