Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Epidemic Halloween. Free Candies in this thread!

Bob

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

#Epidemic | www.epidemic-rs.com | Memberlist

At the start of the trip we were a bit worried about our pull, seeing as we are GMT based and this was the first Saturday with the new GMT times and it was Halloween night. We headed out at 4PM EST with about 48 people. We weren't that disapointed knowing every clan had low pulls as well. We also knew more GMTers would catch up later as we left an hour before our usual GMT time. This Trip featured a cluster with TLP, CP and IR and three fights against MM.

Videos of today:

(coming soon)

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsIR.png

We scouted IR, found them, binded Zo, killed him and the rest ran away. Was a great battle.

ncfmma.jpg

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsCP.png

We scouted CP and TLP in CWars so we DDed on a Volcano and waited for them. When they came out, we rushed them and the fight started. We killed/pushed them back to CWars.

===========================

Epidemic Starting: 43 -> Ending: 39

Corrupt Pures Starting: 40 -> Ending: ~20

(Scouted 48 with scouts but [CP]Honey confirmed 40)

091031213033.png

091031153055o.png

091031213138.png

091031213338.png

091031213419.png

091031213541.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

IR had another failed attempt at crashing us. As we were pushing CP, IR rushed in to get another ass beating. Second time we clear them on the same inventory. I don't think we lost anyone to them but I saw quite a few of them get dropped. At least if you're gonna crash, make sure you have another impact than giving your "victim" some free loot...

091031213615.png

091031213652.png

091031213705.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

We went to get prayer, and then suddenly Bob got a random. He was so happy he got a box... ;) Anyways, our numbers swelled a little bit. We walked around some more, waiting for people to come out of clan wars, killed some mains. The manhunt began, we herad clans were in w57, so we just hopped, and rushed portal. TLP stood where we went.

[No Pictures]

epidemicsplitter.gif

About an hour into our trip, we fought MM at chaos altar. After a minute or two of fighting, we got the word that IR was killing our returners to the south, they then rushed the entrance of the altar and killed more of us (probably killed some MM as well). Was a great fight anyways. We called off returning and regrouped. It's a shame it got crashed, it could've went on for a lot longer. Nonetheless, good fight MM.

091031221012.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsMM.png

We remassed in our safe world for about 3 minutes, and sent our scouts out, and went out to hunt again. We hopped to 57, then hopped to 136, searching, we found MM and we wanted another shot.

There was three rounds of fighting, the first was just all returning inside trees. The second round was after Mm lost many, and were regrouping, so we regrouped, and then pressed the attack, and pushed them out of trees. Then the third was basically Epidemic pushing Mm all the way into Bounty hunter. We left and got Prayer at altar. We got rushed by HF at altar so we rushed to BH and got a regroup. There, we saw MM with about 30ish people fallen in (pics below) to our 40ish.

Apparently MM was teamed with about 5-10 Malice members. Doesn't really matter, it was an extremely fun fight. Thanks for the 15 minute fight MM, we enjoyed it.

Epidemic Starting: 47 -> Ending: 40ish

MM Starting: 45 -> Ending: 30ish

(Confirmed by Care_Teddy)

091031222804.png

091031222833.png

091031222844.png

091031214041.png

091031222934.png

091031223506.png

091031223738.png

091031223811.png

091031224223.png

091031224309o.png

091031174422.png

[Mayhem Makers ending: 30 falled in]

091031224746r.png

[Epidemic Ending: 40 Falled in]

091031224748.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsMM.png

We were trying to find MM again to get a tie breaker, but then FOE appeared in our world. We wondered around again. Said hi to some FOE killing mains, and went safe world while our scouts found Mm. I don't know exactly what hapenned there but the fight lasted for about a minute in which we pushed them from Portal to CWars, we were trying to get a regroup and FOE rushed in, called to hop, FOE got a few of us.

091031181957.png

091031182012.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

After over two hours of PKing we decided to call it a day. Thanks to every clan we fought, especially MM/M. Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading our topic, and good luck trick-or-treating for all who are actually going out.

koolesigcopyog7.png

2s8l274.png

Be sure to check out our new front page, and new forums! Click the image above to view our front page and forums!

51srux.jpg

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

Topic Made by Lucky Hit3r

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Awesome trip, looking forward to fighting MM again, I love long fights :)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Poor Sandra's Ep was 100% in all the pictures, I was hoping it would lower LOL! Good job Epidemic.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Poor Sandra's Ep was 100% in all the pictures, I was hoping it would lower LOL! Good job Epidemic.

I don't care lol. I hardly pic up loot anyways in fights since I'm used to the old loot rule. Only loot when the fight is over and when you do loot is striked/booted. And in the last fight vs MM I got a kill. Plus I don't really care about pixels or gaining them. Ok it's good to get free loot so I don't have to wc to get cash.

Anyways I love the pics :D

heartline8.gif