Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Directory

Rain

So I've notice lately that the Pure Clan Directory hasn't been updated nor the fact that some haven't been fully filled out and there are many new clans who are not taking advantage of advertising. You may think that it is pointless but now with Warfare's new domain, thinking initiative in expanding advertisement for your clan might be helpful.

Example: A new pure, player enters the clan world in search of a clan for the first time who finds himself in Pure Warfare forums but find it difficult to how you say fit in. Clueless of the community, and of the people. That player should be able to get a broad generalization of the pure clans of his/her most interest. With that, he will have a greater variety in which clan to choose.

Of course there are many varieties of clans to pick from but that would take more of a progressive time to study each clan. Giving a well thought out description of your clan, while adding in requisites, plus clan links may boast your advantages in recruitment.

Recently, there have been new clans opening so I suggest that you take advantage of this small opportunity. Like I said, it may seem small, but you never always know.

I've taken the time to search through each clan who are already on the directory and have notice that some clans are missing some areas.

Clans:

Ascendency - Missing requirements.

Calamity - Filled out but with very small effort.

Carnage - No description, nor requirements.

Corrupt Pures - Well thought out, Image at top right is not working.(For me that is)

Destructive Pures - No description, nor requirements.

Devastation - Well thought out, Image at top right is not working.(For me that is)

Epidemic - Short description and could be a little more specific on requirements.

Eop - No requirements

Fatality - No description, nor requirements.

Foe - No description, nor requirements.

Intense Redemption - No description + non working image. (For me that is)

Malice - No requirements.

Mayhem Makers - No requirements.

TLP - No requirements and image no longer working.

Clan I did not mention that is on the directory is Veneratio, well thought out directory.

You may not need it, but knowing that you have it filled out can be useful.

New clans: Take advantage and give it a shot.

~Rain

P.S. - Some may think imagery is not a big deal but it is quite an attraction.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I forgot to add if you want to edit your directory or add in a new one, message a staff member and they will do it for you.

Find the page here: http://pure-warfare.com/directory.php

349f95v.jpg

I have access so you guys can PM me if you want any clan directory updating/removing.

Today I managed to remove a few clans that have closed so it' will look a little more reasonable at the moment.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Well, I guess no clan is perfect then.

Well you guessed correct, no clan can be defined as 'perfect.'

349f95v.jpg

• 2 weeks later...