Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans ReOpening

Tyler

How do you feel about it?

When a clan reopens, I hope that they can live up to what they previously did, possibly even going further.

POST AWAY

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Chivalry's reopening I consider to be pretty successful. The leadership I wouldn't qualify but we did surpass the original so that's good.

Dead clans reopen because leaders come back with ambition, boredom, possibly a goal of topping the old. I don't mind it.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Doesn't work as well when the original leadership is not the main part of it. Clans with remakes that are led by members of the original or unimportant ranks aren't close to the power the original one was. It really isn't a remake anymore, it's just a new clan recruiting off an old name.

Epidemic actually opened up with the main parts of their leadership, so they were successful. RSD was for a while as well.

Doesn't work as well when the original leadership is not the main part of it. Clans with remakes that are led by members of the original or unimportant ranks aren't close to the power the original one was. It really isn't a remake anymore, it's just a new clan recruiting off an old name.

Epidemic actually opened up with the main parts of their leadership, so they were successful. RSD was for a while as well.

Agreed.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Its nice to see clans re-opening though as has already been mentioned; I'm not a fan of them being re-opened by anyone outside of the original leadership because they never live up to their former ability and ultimately tarnish their legacy.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

See more of new clans emerging from dead clan hierarchies, rly not much of a difference besides the name in my opinion.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

2 things can happen when a clan re-opens gets alot of apps right away and pulls like 40+ in 3 weeks of being open or dosent pull 20+ in its first month and dies right away a clan that was realy good and has good historey does better newer clans with leaders that are nh and no1 likes just close Simple as that

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I've recently re-opened my low lvl clan untouchable, very slow start we got all of our leaders back except one, its been doing well now, so its ok, i don't mind clans giving it another shot, it shows they have ambition, and really wanna give it another go.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

"reopening" is just a recruiting scheme to get the old membrs to return. It's basicly opening a new clan with the same faied leadership so depending on how good they were it's unlikely they will do as well.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

It all depends on how the clan closed and how the clan reopened.

If a clan closes with a strong member base(basically a clan doing well even when it closes), then when they come back it will continue.

If a clan simply fizzles out of existence, most likely it will fail.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Any clan that re-opens and will attempt to be what they once were, or even go further is absolutely 100% not a waste of time whether they fail or not. If a clan reopens and puts forth effort to rebuild as a clan, then maybe they'll succeed and maybe they won't, it's ultimately unpredictable because no one knows how anythings going to end up, but there are factors that will increase a clan's chance of being successful the second time around when reopening, i.e. the same leadership reopens the clan, important members with important roles return, etc.

But I don't see a clan reopening as a waste of time whatsoever in any way possible, it's just that clear to me.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Yea Like most of you said, How I see it, is if the original leadership team is leading, Has many original members back in action, and uses mostly the same event concept, then the clan should run smooth. I don't like how random pures just open a dead clan that they were not even in.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |